Mandela Effect

Cirrus

It is interesting that the Mandela Effect is becoming mainstream. Seems like there are more and more occurrences every day which means we're getting close to something or the radiation from all the screens we view is slowing frying our brains.

Yes. It is becoming more mainstream as companies begin to notice discrepancies in their data.

The effect can be most observed through static information.

It is difficult for mainstream to understand having no prior knowledge or experience with it.

The good news of it all, is that it reminds mankind of how small we truly are and how little we know about true creation. There is still so much to discover. I will leave the bad news out of this commentary... lol.

Time has remained pretty steady the past two weeks. No major changes. Three weeks ago? It would change between five minutes, to an hour to a day. More quickly than I've ever seen.

The other good news is that I believe I figured it out. Time in correlation to space.

I never wanted to think on a quantum physics level. Unfortunately it is a part of the solution.

Good news though. Time is remaining pretty steady right now. Thank goodness.

The leaps three weeks ago were pretty big. Concerning...

My dear Sonix,

I appreciate your interest. However the past weeks have been very transforming for me. I've learned I love interaction with people in day to day life. I've learned I will convince no one of anything on the internet. I've learned to walk away from confrontation (in doing so, I have also learned those of a natural confrontational nature whom haven't confronted their own self growth, will beg for you to return to a confrontational conversation through nothing less than sheer manipulation. Which I can say no to). I've learned it is not my job to like everyone. I've learned happy and healthy is far better than the alternative. I've learned I love life itself. The good. The bad. The in between.

I've learned to chase no one. I've learned to politely say no. I've learned to love me as who I am. I've learned self respect. I've learned love matters. Kindness, matters.

I've learned everyday and living in the present is peaceful. I've learned a beautiful future is built on many good days in the present.

With this I say, the door, figuratively speaking, is slammed shut to the past and those whom today still choose to attempt to manipulate myself and others in the present.

There is no need to understand time. No need to understand the Mandela effect or anything of such nature correlated.

There is life to live. Daily. People to love no matter what time itself is doing. Plants to grow. Living to live.

With this I say, my days of deep thought regarding science and it's outcome have come to a full close. Along with the days spent in others negative nature, as well.

Life means to live and love. If others don't, it literally has nothing to do with me.

It has been a time of large understanding and expansion for me personally. I am grateful.

On to loving God too.

See, if we understand time is of no consequence, we simply love no matter what time does.

Hearts to you. Find worthy pursuits in the present. Ones that build each other up.

Time itself doesn't do that. People do. And, the fullness of God.

I've come to understand the hardness and harshness in people as a form of love, isn't. And, when you fill your life with love no matter the situation, love is. It isn't trying to love. It just is.

Understand this, understand a part of heaven when time no longer exists. So... Why pursue time when time will come to an end and the only thing left standing will be love itself?
;)

Last edited: