Debunking March 12th: The End of John Titor?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'll be curious to see what certain individuals do when nothing happens ;)

Titor is an extremely entertaining story and a prime example of an "internet urban legend", but I think that's where it stops.

For me, it's fun to catalog and chronicle everything I can find about him, but it's akin to being a huge fan of Star Trek and knowing all the trivia. I'm willing to admit being wrong though.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I didn't ask for this to be created... Its just an opinion I have. I don't see why you feel the need to try and debunk my opinion. Are you just trying to make an ass out of me, mock me?

chrono0

I'll be curious to see what certain individuals do when nothing happens ;)

Titor is an extremely entertaining story and a prime example of an "internet urban legend", but I think that's where it stops.

For me, it's fun to catalog and chronicle everything I can find about him, but it's akin to being a huge fan of Star Trek and knowing all the trivia. I'm willing to admit being wrong though.

Totally agree. Whether true, false or a mix of both, the entire tale/legend/myth/account is fascinating.

JTTravel_0

Yes Khaos, it will be the end of my story. You are correct, it was all just a story. At least the original content that I posted, not what came afterwards. That was posted by those who believed they were speaking on my behalf, using the words chosen for me.

The date was chosen because of the Moon and Saturn aligning. I am an astronomy fanatic, so why not use that in my story. Its good to know someone was paying attention after all these years. Nuclear war can happen, but that is left up to the people in charge of the dead man's switch.

I have watched you all during the last 15 years. Its incredible the amount of effort you have put into continuing my legacy. It amuses me.

- JT

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes Khaos, it will be the end of my story. You are correct, it was all just a story. At least the original content that I posted, not what came afterwards. That was posted by those who believed they were speaking on my behalf, using the words chosen for me.

The date was chosen because of the Moon and Saturn aligning. I am an astronomy fanatic, so why not use that in my story. Its good to know someone was paying attention after all these years. Nuclear war can happen, but that is left up to the people in charge of the dead man's switch.

I have watched you all during the last 15 years. Its incredible the amount of effort you have put into continuing my legacy. It amuses me.

- JT

I don't think that even if you passed the John Titor test, any follower would believe what you just said. So are you going to take the test?

titorite

- JT

I don't think that even if you passed the John Titor test, any follower would believe what you just said. So are you going to take the test?
Not quite , if pam.says thats him then it is. Otherwise its just another.pretender.