Mass Shooting Las Vegas 50 dead 200 injured

not_a_DJ

type google these three words: stephen paddock gwow
then look for What we know about las vegas (dated to September 29 or 5 days ago and counting up)
the post was made 5 days ago, (tomorrow will be 6 days)
you will notice that the responsibles had everything prepared, the set up fake evidence (the fake killer, Stephen Paddock) when even there was no concert, because post of the tragic notice was made 5 days before the gunshots.
they just think we're stupid.
Type it and see for yourself.

Attachments

• qsAlc.zip
    39 KB · Views: 1

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The pain and misery that man has caused.

I think he will be spending a long time in the cold place without windows or doors.

Carl Miller

When mass killing happens since the individual has an investigative mind he will not jump into fast conclusions. Otherwise he will investigate dispassionately. Of course the emotional impact is so great. Most people have empathy. Among the people in the world perhaps the USA people are the most empathic biz. How fast people prompt themselves into helping homeless from hurricanes and natural catastrophies in general. But coming back to the main point let s investigate with impartiality the killing at Las Vegas.
How many security cameras a huge hotel like that would possess? Surveillance cameras would spot a man by his 70's carrying tons of weapons. Yes. You would not believe Rambo could accomplish such a feat killing 50 and injuring some hundreds if Rambo were using only his skill.
How fast the police got Rambo and could not keep him alive so that Rambo could explain how could he managed to do such a notorious feat!!!! Unbelievable!!!
The unbelievability so great we just cannot believe a lone old wolf would do that. It is a joke.
Paramilitary group hired by Pedophiles and Satan worshippers must have done this.
The event has everything to do to black magic and offer of blood to Satan.
Right in front of the place the concert happened there is an Sphinx and behind the Sphinx a pyramid. A proper place to a blood offer to 'the entities'.

Carl Miller

We probably will never know the truth.:(

That is the purpose of the mainstream media. They will go over and over again, just like before disseminating the same explanation to the event disensitizing public opinion to other possibilities. Once again covering up the crimes of the rich perhaps even hidding crimes from a small group of psychopathic people who dislike country music. By the way in my life I think I have listened to good country music but the current country music concerts are trash. But these people do not deserve death for appreciating this trash.

Mayhem

Zenith
In a different respect so was JFK.

Was a little different then,,....... but the same. Not as much scrutiny.

I could go further but best left in the past for good reason, some went away if you know what i mean.

Carl Miller

In a different respect so was JFK.

Was a little different then,,....... but the same. Not as much scrutiny.

I could go further but best left in the past for good reason, some went away if you know what i mean.

Alienation through mysticism such as if Greta Barbo is really the reincarnation of Anne Frank is useful for the same purpose deviating the public opinion from the truth making it malleable to be distorted by the mainstream media. The doggone mainstream media who is being paid to throw mud into the current government. They are despicable. This is the purpose of Paranormalis into questioning everything in the field of possibilities almost everything is possible. Creating an investigative 'destructive' mind. A mind which destroys and tear everything to pieces in order to analyze from other perspectives.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Went i came up, he who advised me said.

"THE MASSES CANNOT SEE "

You will see and others cannot what is their advantage.

A vessel for usage become the media.

Carl Miller

The message for me is clear: 'they' do not wish people to express their own culture. Why? Who knows it can be a way to boycott the gov.? Country music fans are typically tagged as Donald Trump voters.
It must have been a red flag. Which is a red flag? A false flag planned to spread fear.
The message is clear: 'People I warn you not to demonstrate your culture in public. Masses, someone is watching you. It seems an Orwellian thing for those who have read 1984. A Huxleynian thing for those who read Aldous huxley's 'Brave New World's.
Funny in a world where there are surveillance cameras everywhere no one came up with a tape from Rambo carrying up his guns to the 34th floor. If it were the 35th they would link the fact to the Masonry 35th degree.
There is an attempt to dramatize the whole episode to fool the masses.
All the scenery involves symbols of Illuminati: pyramids, sphinxes and of course the show spot right in front of those symbols.
Have you ever been to this place? I tell you I have never been. But it is a beautiful place. I imagine which the perpetrators of this mass killing envisioned. Even a black mass possibility has crossed my mind.
It has the reek of black magic. But just because it is so evident such possibility we are led to think even this is a false flag to cover up a criminal wish to exterminate people to feed insecurity and terror.
From that day on who will still pluck up courage to participate on a mass event like this one?
I tell you even in my rural area I get afraid to meddle myself within a crowd. But of course people kicked by alcohol may hire some courage to stand hours clapping hands to foolish clowns.