Massive Information Download

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
She did take a picture, several actually, during one of these "downloads" and there is a very strange, distinct light around my head. If I can find them, I will post....

Interesting. Thank you.

What do you know that you aren't telling me??? :cautious:

Don't know anything. Just very curious about your experience. Would like to see the light around your head.
I used to be a paranormal investigator back when I had time. I did it for about 5 years. (I'm all over the internet in the paranormal subjects).

Sam Slagg

Interesting. Thank you.

Don't know anything. Just very curious about your experience. Would like to see the light around your head.
I used to be a paranormal investigator back when I had time. I did it for about 5 years. (I'm all over the internet in the paranormal subjects).
The light actually appears to come from the top of my head down to about the heart chakra (I think I butchered that word, sorry.) I'll try to find it. Is there a more private way of showing you? I do not want to post my face here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The light actually appears to come from the top of my head down to about the heart chakra (I think I butchered that word, sorry.) I'll try to find it. Is there a more private way of showing you? I do not want to post my face here.

You can PM me here if you want.

Could you just cut off your head? Or would that interfere with all the lip pursing you're doing around here? [emoji11]

Seriously, I'd like to see it if you wanted to fuzz out your face.