Materials Recovered from UFO Crashes

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, a Stanford professor claims he is studying UFO fragments for the government and confirms that they are not human made. He also said some pilots who have witnessed UFO's now have brain damage. Thoughts?

TimeFlipper

So, a Stanford professor claims he is studying UFO fragments for the government and confirms that they are not human made. He also said some pilots who have witnessed UFO's now have brain damage. Thoughts?

Maybe he`s priming the general public for Government disclosure on UFO`s :unsure:..

OakFieldAlienz444

A book deal doesn't disprove something. It shows there is a deeper motivation than is revealed.
Personally I think within the next few years it will be revealed that UFO's are alien technology.
It's almost totally accepted now by mainstream.
They seem to all be saying, even the government, that there's no way in hell the Russians or Chinese
or any other nation, even the good ol USA has been making these things.

OakFieldAlienz444

I think it's more complicated, I think it's both alien tech and some of our secret stuff blended in, and sometimes the idea that it's all aliens helps
cover that up and the idea that it's all government helps cover up the alien angle.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think we already know aliens have been visiting. We're ready for reveal, but you cannot trust the government to tell the absolute truth.
When has it ever?

OakFieldAlienz444

I think we already know aliens have been visiting. We're ready for reveal, but you cannot trust the government to tell the absolute truth.
When has it ever?

Mainstream ridiculed the UFO thing b4 but now the timing is apparently just perfect that it's ok to believe in aliens now.
There's definitely an agenda behind the reason they're only disclosing now. Or they might just figure
the world is ending soon so let's just puke out all the secrets cuz it doesn't even matter everyone
will die soon anyway.

BlastTyrant

I still think at some point they will use a "Alien Invasion" angle to try and control everyone. People will get sick of the COVID stuff and what better way to get everyone to comply then a threat from outside this world.

So all the stuff in the news and the disclosure etc etc is really just setting up a plot to convience people aliens are going to take over.