maxwell

The_Ruffneck

maxwell

If he has all these 4-5 copies of the same cd im sure some US members on here would perhaps like to get their hands on them?

jedger

maxwell

When I first found out about this forum, I tried to get on using maxwells names passwords and emails. instead of logging it it seemed i started a new maxwell account a few days ago. That explains why there's a "maxwell" that registered. there's accounts for other message boards and i tried using them but the accounts were mostly deleted. i know the password he used on the old board for this that he posted on before. if you can bring it back up then i can prove to you that i have this information. only maxwell would have the password and now i have gotten it from his computer. i dont know if youd get mad for me using some one elses account though.

It was me. The email account used is empty and was the last email account on the list. He has a number of them he used and I have them written down here. This was the newest one on the list. he seemed to keep a lot of things in order. no i am no maxwell i knew people would say that i am. thre's some intresting stuff that i have. and im trying to catch up on the whole story

what predictions did he post that were correct from earlier?

right here i have a list of the predictions i printed out in a timeline. it goes from early 2003 until the beginning of 2005. i think maxwell is gone. whatever information he needed he got and he left, leaving the computer and these cd-rs here i think maybe hoping for the information to be passed on. it seems that he is too organized to just leave so much stuff behind on a computer and on the cds.

some of these predictions i have here are listed with an O which means correct and some with an X for events that never happened. Im not a good speller so i'm trying to copy all of these as best as i can.

Events with an O
SARS Outbreak, California wildfires 2003, columbia disaster, New York blackout terrorism, London blackout terrorism, War in Iraq, capture of Saddam Hussein, Mad Cow in Washington State

Some events with an X
Ohio mall explosion, european anthrax scare, mad cow in kansas, Howard Dean candidacy, assassination of Vladamir Putin, explostion at Ben Gurion, packistan capture of osama bin laden, military raid in Pennsylvania, genetic crop disaster

there's a huge list. and there's more lists like this. theres a whole list of these things are unmarked and i think that means that he expected something to happen and didn't have a chance to see before he left.

IRC is on the computer but theres no emails or logs. almost all of the email accounts are empty it looks like he deleted most of everything.

my friend is sending me a map they took out of his apartment it's a map of the united states and i think canada. my friend said there's lines drawn on it. we didn't talk about it too much. i don't think he believes this stuff. he's going to send it to me. how can i put that on the internet? its too big to scan i would use a digital camera but it would lose detail. i could cut it up and scan it into bits and put it back together but i dont want to ruin the orginal map.

maxwell is a real person. my friend has his lease to prove it. I dont know wether or not he was a time traveler. but i do know that he is alive and real and the stuff he posted he has info to back it up. i dont know why someone would keep all of this stuff just to pull a prank. he is either what he said he was or he was just crazy.

PyRo99

maxwell

Jedger,

If you don't mind me asking, where in Ohio do you live?

Also, you could zoom in on each portion of the map and take a picture with the digital camera. Or, you could do as you stated, but that would ruin the map so to speak.

Also, Maxwell's prediction, the one he got right, was as follows. I had asked him if a terrorist attack was going to happen inbetween Today(January 28th), and March 12th (My Birthdate). He left a few days later, he left. He didn't return until the 3rd of March. 7 days later, he said he had to go somewhere, March 11th, the Madrid Bombings happend, and he came back, i think the 15th, and said that Spain's food was good.

Pyro

The_Ruffneck

maxwell

would you mind posting some more of those O and X points? , it seems like with all those X's terrorism is more prevalent in Maxwell's timeline

PyRo99

maxwell

Originally posted by PyRo99@Sep 25 2004, 12:54 PM
Jedger,

If you don't mind me asking, where in Ohio do you live?

Also, you could zoom in on each portion of the map and take a picture with the digital camera.? Or, you could do as you stated, but that would ruin the map so to speak.

Also, Maxwell's prediction, the one he got right, was as follows.? I had asked him if a terrorist attack was going to happen inbetween Today(January 28th), and March 12th (My Birthdate).? He left a few days later, he left.? He didn't return until the 3rd of March.? 7 days later, he said he had to go somewhere, March 11th, the Madrid Bombings happend, and he came back, i think the 15th, and said that Spain's food was good.

Pyro

Gosh, I really feel blonde some days. :dry:

Let me clarify this.

I had asked Max, would a terrorist attack happen in between, TODAY(Not Today, but January) and my Birthday (March 12). Madrid happend the 11 of March. He hit a predicition on the head. Max had said yes too my question.

Also, once again, if you don't mind me asking, where in ohio, do you live?

Ralan

maxwell

The general impression I get is that this is either 'Maxwell' himself trying to stir a little life back into his hoax, or someone trying to spin off the Maxwell thing just like Maxwell did with Titor's story.

Chromium

maxwell

Originally posted by Ralan@Sep 26 2004, 08:26 PM
The general impression I get is that this is either 'Maxwell' himself trying to stir a little life back into his hoax, or someone trying to spin off the Maxwell thing just like Maxwell did with Titor's story.

It would be nice to see some documented evidence.

Judge Bean

maxwell

Originally posted by Chromium+Sep 27 2004, 11:54 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ralan@Sep 26 2004, 08:26 PM

It would be nice to see some documented evidence.
[snapback]10549[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

And so we sit. And we wait. And the story gets patched. And we get the whole story later. And we ask more about it.

And we sit, and wait.