Mechanics of time travel almost complete - very technical!

Quantum Alchemist

I hope to establish an organization which restricts the use of time travel, altering negative alterations in the timeline, while also promoting postive developments, and being the authoritatibe medium of restricting and promoting time travel. This will be to stop reckless fools from interfering with it and causing problems, and also to protect the world against alteration attempts by those with bad or sefish intentions.
Btw, don’t study the confraternity’s teachings. It is filled with treacherous pathways. I studied because of my ability to discern the mechanics not adequately explained by them. The all over, for example, is a one-way ticket to destruction outside of a mental balance flow state.
EDIT:
(the flow state mentioned is in the modern humans comprehension texts, TSD and the earth report. - I recommend you check the comps out. Arklinksy mentions them in some of his texts. They contain knowledge unheard of by even some of the most knowledgeable people on earth.) After you’ve applied them properly, the confaternity’s knowledge becomes able to be discerned, and it brings great advancement.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I hope to establish an organization which restricts the use of time travel, altering negative alterations in the timeline, while also promoting postive developments, and being the authoritatibe medium of restricting and promoting time travel. This will be to stop reckless fools from interfering with it and causing problems, and also to protect the world against alteration attempts by those with bad or sefish intentions.

Btw, don’t study the confraternitie’s teachings. It is filled with treacherous pathways. I studied because of my ability to discern the mechanics not adequately explained by them. The all over, for example, is a one-way ticket to destruction outside of a mental balance flow state (in the modern humans comprehension texts, TSD and the earth report.
Very contradictory this post but anyway................

Quantum Alchemist

I hope to establish an organization which restricts the use of time travel, altering negative alterations in the timeline, while also promoting postive developments, and being the authoritatibe medium of restricting and promoting time travel. This will be to stop reckless fools from interfering with it and causing problems, and also to protect the world against alteration attempts by those with bad or sefish
Just ignore the above quote.
Very contradictory this post but anyway................
How so? I’d be interested to know your opinion.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hoping to establish a organisation restricting the use of time travel is a lofty ambition to say the least, what gives you the right to control time travel some might ask? Or in saying that one might ask calling others reckless fools may turned back upon yourself.

Moreover whether or not success would come about how would you be certain a said 'fool' may interfere with your plans if you let them into your inner circle ?

Further many will ask for schematics of 'some device' thats going to be up to you to consider.

Quantum Alchemist

Hoping to establish a organisation restricting the use of time travel is a lofty ambition to say the least, what gives you the right to control time travel some might ask? Or in saying that one might ask calling others reckless fools may turned back upon yourself.

Moreover whether or not success would come about how would you be certain a said 'fool' may interfere with your plans if you let them into your inner circle ?

Further many will ask for schematics of 'some device' thats going to be up to you to consider.
The only thing which would give anyone a right - as things are on earth are concerned atm - is democratic integrity. What i mean to do is not control such an organization, but to promote free will. There are 2 dichotomous forces at work in human civilization: Domination, and free choice. Domination is seen in both fascist and communist dictatorships, whereas democracy is an attempt at a civilization working by common consensus. If someone were using the device in such a way that it would damage the natural balance if the earth, for example, isn’t it critical to stop such a problem? Or if someone used a time machine to become a dictator in an altered future, wouldn’t that need to be stopped or defeated? Think of the almanac in back to the future when Biff got his hands on it! It’s true that in most cases nothing gives anyone the right to control anything, but if it is not done for the purpose of protecting democracy - of protecting free will -, there is a real threat of suffering and death and injustice caused by even one person’s actions. It’s not about control. People would still be able to do it, but only with the permission and supervision of a governmental organisation designed to protect the integrity of a timeline.

Time travel is amazing and has great potential, but it has HUGE RISKS associated with it!

There is a capability - discovered in one instance by Arklinkski - Of the human being -to access what’s called the collective unconscious for knowledge possessed by all humans. If i and the organization had fully developed this inherent human ability, no one would be able to infiltrate, because we would know by the power of that faculty. We would select people to join based on the knowledge of their true intentions. Regular checks could be done on whether someone would inadvertently cause problems, but because of the unlimited nature of the knowledge, There would be no such “fools” to speak of. It is possible to keep an eye on members using such a faculty. Similar equally strange things have been proved by rigorous scientific investigation - like the psychic ability “remote viewing,” Which was proven successful in the STARGATE program ran by the stanford research institute and CIA. You can still get the files of that program on the CIA’s FOIA reading room. The collective unconscious is part of a theory called “nonlocal consciousness” put forth by members of the program, including physicist Russell targ - the cofounder of the program.

Maybe calling such people “fools” was a bit excessive. You’ve got a point. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn’t mean they are a fool.

Mayhem

Zenith
'If someone were using the device in such a way that it would damage the natural balance if the earth, for example, isn’t it critical to stop such a problem?'

Maybe you have risen above your station for now. These are just the prelim comments, claiming 'very technical' your going to have a lot question you have fun.:)

The only thing which would give anyone a right - as things are on earth are concerned atm - is democratic integrity. What i mean to do is not control such an organization, but to promote free will. There are 2 dichotomous forces at work in human civilization: Domination, and free choice. Domination is seen in both fascist and communist dictatorships, whereas democracy is an attempt at a civilization working by common consensus. If someone were using the device in such a way that it would damage the natural balance if the earth, for example, isn’t it critical to stop such a problem? Or if someone used a time machine to become a dictator in an altered future, wouldn’t that need to be stopped or defeated? Think of the almanac in back to the future when Biff got his hands on it! It’s true that in most cases nothing gives anyone the right to control anything, but if it is not done for the purpose of protecting democracy - of protecting free will -, there is a real threat of suffering and death and injustice caused by even one person’s actions. It’s not about control. People would still be able to do it, but only with the permission and supervision of a governmental organisation designed to protect the integrity of a timeline.

Time travel is amazing and has great potential, but it has HUGE RISKS associated with it!

There is a capability - discovered in one instance by Arklinkski - Of the human being -to access what’s called the collective unconscious for knowledge possessed by all humans. If i and the organization had fully developed this inherent human ability, no one would be able to infiltrate, because we would know by the power of that faculty. We would select people to join based on the knowledge of their true intentions. Regular checks could be done on whether someone would inadvertently cause problems, but because of the unlimited nature of the knowledge, There would be no such “fools” to speak of. It is possible to keep an eye on members using such a faculty. Similar equally strange things have been proved by rigorous scientific investigation - like the psychic ability “remote viewing,” Which was proven successful in the STARGATE program ran by the stanford research institute and CIA. You can still get the files of that program on the CIA’s FOIA reading room. The collective unconscious is part of a theory called “nonlocal consciousness” put forth by members of the program, including physicist Russell targ - the cofounder of the program.

Maybe calling such people “fools” was a bit excessive. You’ve got a point. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn’t mean they are a fool.
What gives you the right to control time travel? And tell people where to go? And if they couldn’t use it or not? It seems like you would just be aiming to have all power. You want to do this so you can control people A organization will do nothing. You and your group of people can try all you want. Protest… do what you want. But we will fight and will never stop fighting against you.

Last edited:

Quantum Alchemist

What gives you the right to control time travel? And tell people where to go? And if they couldn’t use it or not? It seems like you would just be aiming to have all power. You want to do this so you can control people That’s all.
Actually, I never said anything about control! Did i ever say i would be some dictator telling others what to do?! I only intend to found such an organization! That is not the same as being in control!! There would be a team selected by a democratic government! Since when did I say i wanted to lead it!

I never said anything about my being in control of such an organisation! Found it, yes. HELP Establish a canon of practises based on (go ahead given by) common conscensus of the democratic body, yes MAYBE, otherwise people more qualified than me would do it!

Please don’t read into my words your own interpretation.

Actually, I never said anything about control! Did i ever say i would be some dictator telling others what to do?! I only intend to found such an organization! That is not the same as being in control!! There would be a team selected by a democratic government! Since when did I say i wanted to lead it!

I never said anything about my being in control of such an organisation! Found it, yes. HELP Establish a canon of practises based on (go ahead given by) common conscensus of the democratic body, yes MAYBE, otherwise people more qualified than me would do it!

Please don’t read into my words your own interpretation.
It’s Just like with firearms. There’d be heated debates on people against and for use of the device. The republicans would argue it’s good, while the democrats would argue the opposite. There would be protests for people against the use of it. Mostly by the Democratic Party,

Instead of gun control laws people would try to implement time control laws by the Democrats.

Only the democrats have tried and tried for these gun control laws. Even by trying to force the NICS on Republicans.

Last edited: