Meditation routines when going to bed

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Gotta be careful with this one. I have 4 series with multiple seasons each. (I didn't like how the stories were going in real life, so I rebooted them.) Now I can get so involved that it keeps me up. :-/

This one is safer. A hammock between the palm trees listening to the surf. A cabin on a mountain top is also a good choice.

Right now the city is tearing up all the roads in my neighborhood... so badly that the house just started shaking... check that... the entire neighborhood. This is probably a manmade magnitude 2. I don't know how to sleep through this.

Yeah, you don't want to think so hard that it keeps you awake! And does the city HAVE to dig so early? You might be able to fight that.

I used to live in a location with a train track a mile away and it blew its horn every morning at 4am for the 17 years I lived there. To this day, I still wake up at 4am. I don't think it could be fought because a woman died at the intersection, so they continue to blow the horn every time they cross.

MODAT7

Yeah, you don't want to think so hard that it keeps you awake! And does the city HAVE to dig so early? You might be able to fight that.

I used to live in a location with a train track a mile away and it blew its horn every morning at 4am for the 17 years I lived there. To this day, I still wake up at 4am. I don't think it could be fought because a woman died at the intersection, so they continue to blow the horn every time they cross.
The road work was shaking the neighborhood mid-afternoon. I have a constantly rotating sleep schedule, so it was morning by my clock. I think I'd move if a train kept waking me up at 4am. When the weather has temperature inversions, I can sometimes hear a train off in the distance late nights if I'm outside. Same goes for the highway traffic a few miles away. Thankfully I don't hear them inside the house.