Meet An Alien (Grey)

Voyageur

It would be great to get an update as to how this goes :)

I feel so good that you actually are interested and at least in some level believe that this is true. If you have an open mind, sooner or later you are facing your own experiences. But if you debate and critice all the time, you will never find them.

If you think it would be easier to have answers them with me, is there something you want me to ask them? I believe that you will get the aswer by yourself in max three days because you channel their energy in a way that you just get it, but if you want, I can ask them and bring the answer. Again, do what ever you want with the answer, if it vibrates good then it is real, if it does not vibrate, then ignore it.

any questions for them? You can keep writing them down along the week and let's see what comes trough...

Derrick C.

Now it starts to get interesting... it is 3:30am....?
no your lucky if you have alot of us would want/welcome contact from ET
I am planning to contact them, one or more hybrid aliens in two weeks. I think most likely next saturday-sunday night. I think I will get vibes close to them, shift in a paraller reality continuum, that is as solid as this one, and I am planning to create a vortex between their's and our world. If everything go as planned, I am planning to make a vortex here on earth too in march.

I can not say for sure, I will have to ask them, do they want to come in our world. They can come a dimension that is as solid as this one but on earth it might have some issues. Let's be hopeful.

Would you like to come in a paraller reality-continuum where we meet? Would you be ready?
yes i would be

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Ask your Grey who has given them permission to abduct and operate on countless thousands, millions of people throughout the ages?

Ask him what is the grand plan for us?

Ask him if they can hurry up with disclosure so that we as a people can evolve again into our higher selves rather than stagnating in world of war fuelled by money and corruption?

Cheers

Voyageur

I answered you as private, but for others I want to tell that beings what I will meet, are hybrids, not real greys. They are big eyed and look pretty much as greys. Do they know the answers why greys abduct people? I do not know. I do not really even know who will be there. But let's see in what way they will present themselves and let's hope this will success.

again, I want all of you to think yourself is this real or not. I am not here to push my experiences for you as real. Make your own decisions. And I will meet one or two different ETs, most likely hybrids, they do not represent all races. Hopefully I will write in 2weeks what happens.

I am very exited and a little bit scared, I have never invite them in my physical life. Fifth dimensional experiences are easier because I can always escape if I do not feel good. In 3D, shifting happens so slowly that it scares sometimes me. But I definetly will tell you when it happens, what happens etc.. I hope that you will enjoy the info whether you believe it directly or not. :)

Carl Miller

i have plenty of reasons to believe that once i had contact to alien greys. From my perspective i realized we had been having contacts to alien greys as i got paralysed in bed while a grey et stared myself in a close eye to eye contact while i struggled hard to set myself free off the sleep paralysis. The following morning i told my wife that from then on i started to believe in her story. This specific experience was the drop of water missing in the glasss. In a sense that i, for the first time, began to believe in my wife's talking about having had contact to a light near the woods. She had been insisting on that story of having had a contact to a huge light that hovered the car she and her sister were in, listening to music while others were having a party at the farm main house. Before the experience i had with an et staring me in an eye to eye contact, i put down to spirit contact all the weird things that happened in our house, i mean, as belonging to the scope of paranormal activity. I suspected that it could be due to a spirit or spirit group haunting the house. The raps and weird visions with the corner of the eye like shadow people and words spoken in strange languages, weird crystal like little stones dropping out of the thin air. Scissors disappearing and reappearing in the filling of the pillow, electronic phenomena when a disconnected TV started to air otherworldly programs and a weird three eyed green little lizard appeared crawling up the living room wall and so on.

Voyageur

I have heard some aliens use the sleep paralysis because they are afraid how people will react. But this is, at least in some level, voluntary for us. They might telepathically give us these ideas and if we do not feel that negative, they might do it.

And I would not move out of the house. I believe, that ETs are more connected to world than we are, and they bled reality around them. When we have a contact, we start to think what is real and what is not, and then we create ourselves experiences where doors slams and everything supernatural happens.

Of course they can be spirits etc.. but we are the ones who shift in a level where these spirits do their things, as far as I can see the thing.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Sleep Paralysis can easily be countered. Concentrate on moving one small part of your body. Personally I just concentrate upon waggling my little finger, as soon as it moves, the Paralysis breaks. Easy. All happens within a second of becoming aware of the Paralysis.