Meet An Alien (Grey)

BlastTyrant

A lot of people wish to speak to the Grey's problem is despite the want, are you really prepared for it? Wishing to see them and then suddenly realizing there are 4 little grey aliens standing in your room at night is a whole different experience that you can't prepare your self for.

I went to a conference this summer and the question was asked "Who is afraid of being taken or being visited" and no one raised their hands, and it blew my mind be cause i know me personally, it never gets easier waking up to these beings, and it being your first contact it is terrifying.

Now if they knocked on my door with a 12 pack and asked to come in it may be a bit different.

Carl Miller

i woke up to feel myself in sleep paralysis and i willed that i would try to contact friends in an interdimensional reality. On that state i was on the top of a cabin. there was a hole, a crack on the ceiling and i stretched my arm through the opening reaching out to hold a friendly hand. That's the only way to describe it. To my senses,it seemed to be a hole in the ceiling from where i stretched out my hand, it felt as if i was 'fishing' a hand downwards in all directions although i could not see anything until i grabbed hold of a soft female hand and i started out sensing the hand softly and alternatively i also felt my hand being sensed, i didn't bother to check out whose hand i was touching, but i was sure it belonged to a soul mate. Now it occurs to me to have been in a higher dimension while i used my hand as a probe into a lower dimension seeking for 'parallel' friendly contact. It was an extremely pleasurable contact. And i sensed there was a loving warm personality behind that hand, i could feel its essence its substance, an uncondicional interaction where sensuality was excluded and the feeling is hard to describe.The periphery of the hole was just precisely the diameter of my hand and the hole seemed to be plastic cause it stretched to let my arm go down. I touched the other hand, and it felt smooth and the touching was done with the non-physical hands all the way down through the hole inside the interior of the cabin. I would call it clairsensitivity cause there was nothing but blackness. My sight open as i grabbed hold of a hand, before that It was blackness, and as i held that hand the feeling of interaction, friendly relationship based on true love. At the end of the experience my vision was good enough I could see the owner of that hand, a friend from work, a colleague. We were communicating using other means, a direct communstication soul-to-soul. As i knew the owner of the hand i confess a faint feeling of sensuality appeared. I poked my arm out of the hole and remained on the top of the virtual cabin. i poked my arm through carefully. Nothing. THe colleague had disappeared. No more hands. None. i ducked my arm back and felt myself standing once again on the top of the cabin and from there i woke up and got up in my physical, and sat up. i said to myself- Jesus!!!

This was an example in which i try to make it clear that i am not new on the topic of sleep paralysis. I think i have enough experience in the so called altered states of consciousness, sleep paralysis, astral projection and other varieties of psi abilities to tell i was not dellusional when i came across a grey et in my bedroom in sleep paralysis and it eyed me (if i can use this verb properly here). I know it sounds ridiculous as anything related to flying saucers and ets. But most contradictorily the stuff is really ridiculous for the simple fact the phenomena attributed to those who live in the 4th dimension challenges all our 3D concepts of reality. i consider myself as the owner of a very high sense of humor. Although having passed through the weirdest experiences in our house, while my wife was still alive, I cannot help but laughing at what we had been through, and some times i got terrorized at the amazing otherworldly experiences we had been shown.
At times when i can spare half and hour in the afternoon, between my assignments at school, as i said i work as a helper in the secretary office i google some cases of victims of alien abduction. i know how they suffer, i understand what they have been through cause i have lived with an abductee and i, myself have also been abducted. You won't wish to go through this experience. At times you feel a surmount of energy, you feel powerful, fearless as you could fly. But remember a 4th dimensional power that can go through the walls, that is limitless in power is temporarily obsessing you. What if you would jump and imagine you will have winds to fly like a bird. You will not cause you live in a 3D world, your abductors can fly without wings and can go through the wall. You cannot . Now you figure why so many abductees have committed suicide. As the song by Pearl Jam says...I stay alive.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

A lot of people wish to speak to the Grey's problem is despite the want, are you really prepared for it? Wishing to see them and then suddenly realizing there are 4 little grey aliens standing in your room at night is a whole different experience that you can't prepare your self for.

I went to a conference this summer and the question was asked "Who is afraid of being taken or being visited" and no one raised their hands, and it blew my mind be cause i know me personally, it never gets easier waking up to these beings, and it being your first contact it is terrifying

Now if they knocked on my door with a 12 pack and asked to come in it may be aon bit different.

I really admire your down to earth perspective on the alien abduction issue, BlastTyrant. The concrete way you depict the phenomena indicates that you have got a long experience dealing with the alien reality, (cause it sure is a reality although people are misinformed, phenomena are misenterpretted, evidences are hidden and witnesses are tagged as lunatic. And we know that the question put ahead for consideration at the conference you went is really a possibility and not only a conjecture. The first contact is terrifying. But as the process of abduction follows its course the once considered victim is granted so many benefits, i mean, from the stand point of psychic abilities, for one invariably becomes psychic after all the messing and madness and pandemonium. I wish i could take part on these conferences.

Zeirbah

I have seen a flying saucer flying about 200 feet or so above my house back in March 2012. It was pure daylight, and this flying saucer was pure white, shiny, and very futuristic. I tried to get the attention of whatever life form that was controlling the flying saucer, but it didn't notice me.

Carl Miller

I have seen a flying saucer flying about 200 feet or so above my house back in March 2012. It was pure daylight, and this flying saucer was pure white, shiny, and very futuristic. I tried to get the attention of whatever life form that was controlling the flying saucer, but it didn't notice me.

The school principal asked me to help a teacher who was considered unable to write on the blackboard due to a disease that made it difficult for her to raise her right arm. My job was teaching her how to manage the software that controls the library. Do not know who introduced the subject ET and Flying Saucer. I only know that as she noticed she could trust me she started to tell an amazing episode that happened to her and her husband. According to her at about a decade ago they were resting in bed after lunch by noon. The bedroom window was wide open and she would give her right arm that she and her husband saw a mothership collecting sort of 25 or 28 little crafts. She added that the crafts looked like bees humming around the honeycomb until they disappeared inside the mothership. I looked at her and my guess was that she was not used to this kind of talking for her face was discolored and she looked down embarrassed or staring at me begging me to understand her fearing ridicule. As i told her i had also seen my flying saucer vision he relaxed a little more. But never again she retold the story and i preferred to talk about other things.