Meet Sylvester the Cat

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now that Sylvester knows this is his furever home, he has decided to become the dominant cat and is chasing 2 of my other cats around the house and slaps them once in a while. He is best friends with the Tortie (Penny), though. It will work itself out eventually, but it's a bit stressful because Sadie is 15 years old and just wants to lay in the sun without being bothered. Cersei is already grumpy and submissive, so maybe it doesn't matter. I think Sadie was the top cat previously because she used to smack everyone's butt. I guess she smacked the wrong one this time!!! LOL. Cats....

Wind7

Staff
Now that Sylvester knows this is his furever home, he has decided to become the dominant cat and is chasing 2 of my other cats around the house and slaps them once in a while. He is best friends with the Tortie (Penny), though. It will work itself out eventually, but it's a bit stressful because Sadie is 15 years old and just wants to lay in the sun without being bothered. Cersei is already grumpy and submissive, so maybe it doesn't matter. I think Sadie was the top cat previously because she used to smack everyone's butt. I guess she smacked the wrong one this time!!! LOL. Cats....

Sylvester....Sounds like THE purr-fect name for him. :)

Maybe he has more things in common with That OTHER Sylvester?

;)