Memory discrepancies after traumatic events. crossing over to another time line?

Displaced Spirit

So here is my question. A few years ago I died. was dead for about 20 minutes as far as I can tell. When I was released from the hospital, there were so many things that were different in my world, seeing shadow people in my peripheral vision, people i didnt know who claimed to know me for years. people I did know who claim never met me. things just seeming that it was a degree off from normal. etc. could I have experienced a shift to a new time line because of the death experience? I have had other trauma that I recall as impossible that I survived situations from child hood on. and everytime that I can recall things are so inexplicably different for awhile then everything become "normal" again. Ive read somany things looking for answers but seems Ive gotten closer with postings from here than anywhere else. I dont really care about the time travel thing, though its interesting, but the multiple line theories Ive read seem to really apply to my experience.

OK. You know that our spirits don't die when our bodies do. So, the spirit people who "know" you are saying that because you have lived a bunch of lives before. Your spirit may also be able to shift the timeline a bit in your favor . But, from what I've experienced, the timeline we are in is very...how do I say it.. hard to budge out of?! You can put little dings in it, but the whole thing will stay (like it were a road you are walking on and you started jumping up off of, then ended up back on the road-to use a physical example). I became aware of God/angels/ghosts and the Grim Reaper after I tried to kill myself by running in front of a car when I was 4 to escape abuse. But, my spirit will still change the timeline if death gets too close to me. Then, I have memories of what actually happened when I changed things and the original/alternate memory. Also, when my spirit recognizes someone else's spirit that it has known before, I get a shiver of recognition down my back. And, talking to the person I've never met before is like hanging out with an old friend. Furthermore, in some cases, the people I 'feel' like I know have asked me if we have met before and we've been able to point to a shared past-life memory. I wouldn't say anything if it only happened once. But, I've experienced it a dozen times or more over the years.

Cirrus

I've had the same feeling, but only one moment that I can recall. In college I was driving back to school at 3 am with my girlfriend after visiting some friends. She fell asleep in the passenger seat and I fell asleep at the wheel not long after. I remember hitting the guard rail on the left side of the highway and immediately jerking the wheel to the right cutting across all of the lanes. Maybe it was luck that we didn't hit a semi at that time of night. After that moment, I felt things change. I've thought multiple times that we actually died on that night, but were living out a different reality.

Kairos

From my own experience, I highly suspect the shadow people are just demonic. You might have suffered some damage to your hippocampus and lost longterm memories, which would explain your not remembering people who claim to have known you for years. Not sure about the people you did know, but claim to not know you.

TimeFlipper

From my own experience, I highly suspect the shadow people are just demonic. You might have suffered some damage to your hippocampus and lost longterm memories, which would explain your not remembering people who claim to have known you for years. Not sure about the people you did know, but claim to not know you.

Here is a picture of a Hippo-Campus, where all the Hippo`s meet at their University :LOL:..

large-group-of-hippos-bathing-together-in-a-river-AT961F.jpg

Displaced Spirit

There is also the possibility that we all exist in a prison. One that we can not break out of even in death.

Here is an interesting story with a completely different take on all this. In a nutshell we are all gods. And we created the universe as our playground. But listen to this, it is well worth the time it takes:

One time I accused Death (The Grim) of trying to entrap me, because he showed up for me twice in one night. (Long story) Death said it wasn't him...but to think of my life as a Vortex. At the start, I could make a lot of independent decisions that didn't really affect my life, but eventually every decision I made would lead me spiraling down closer to him (death), so that he could bring me out through the bottom. That was in 7th grade. So is that prison or predetermination?

walt69

I've had the same feeling, but only one moment that I can recall. In college I was driving back to school at 3 am with my girlfriend after visiting some friends. She fell asleep in the passenger seat and I fell asleep at the wheel not long after. I remember hitting the guard rail on the left side of the highway and immediately jerking the wheel to the right cutting across all of the lanes. Maybe it was luck that we didn't hit a semi at that time of night. After that moment, I felt things change. I've thought multiple times that we actually died on that night, but were living out a different reality.
thats exactly how I felt the last time. after 12 hours in open heart surgery they stop the heart so technically dead but the anesthesia causses memory functions to cease for me but the 20 minutes laying in the yard was very apparent I was spirit.

walt69

I wondered if they came back with me or attatched. I subscribe to christian theology so Im not unaware of demonic activity in my life. I seemed to have a higher sensitivty to spirit presence throughout my life especialy places like Dachau and the 911 memorial when i visited those. but the sense was heightened for a short time.
I dont know about the ones who claim not to know me either lol. I just let them go.

walt69

OK. You know that our spirits don't die when our bodies do...... I wouldn't say anything if it only happened once. But, I've experienced it a dozen times or more over the years.
yes I do know.. I know now as fact rather than faith in that idea. that unnerves some. I would say ihave experienced it 2 or 3 times but the last is the one Im trying to resolve the unknown for my own knowlege. Ive given up trying to explain it to people even my wife thinks Im if not loony at least weird. by she humors me when I need to talk. I appreciate your input.

walt69

There is also the possibility that we all exist in a prison. One that we can not break out of even in death.
Here is an interesting story with a completely different take on all this. In a nutshell we are all gods. And we created the universe as our playground. But listen to this, it is well worth the time it takes:
the movie brings up some very intersting ideas. She may not be far off in her interpretation. And yes i still agree it still meets the definition of prison...I still have to watch the last 35 minutes though.

Displaced Spirit

yes I do know.. I know now as fact rather than faith in that idea. that unnerves some. I would say ihave experienced it 2 or 3 times but the last is the one Im trying to resolve the unknown for my own knowlege. Ive given up trying to explain it to people even my wife thinks Im if not loony at least weird. by she humors me when I need to talk. I appreciate your input.

Don't worry, if you have any kids, you can talk to them about it! Since all the weird stuff tends to be passed on to varying degrees... in my family, anyway. I can't tell you how grateful I was to be able to understand and talk to my teen when he sensed his sister was about to pass away. He was freaking out for a few hours in his grief and refused to leave her side. I was able to explain that my spirit had changed the outcome, so she wouldn't get in the accident he saw coming, and eventually got him to bed. A few days later after she skipped the incident, I was able to offer support, because my teen felt like he was going crazy after seeing something happen that didn't occur in real-time. He kept repeating how he saw her on the pavement, dead and how surreal it was that she was still alive. I knew the feeling, because I had the old memory too, along with the new one that occurred in Real-time exactly the way my spirit had changed it. Spooky...