Memory discrepancies after traumatic events. crossing over to another time line?

walt69

Don't worry, if you havne any kids, you can talk to them about it! Since all the weird stuff tends to be passed on to varying degrees....
I kow, my mother had some form of psychic ability, I have along with this episode, and both my children do. all in differrent ways,. the ability to know was weird while i was a emt, I would get up in the middle of the night and get rto the truck start up open bay lights on, partner would be like what are you doing, Id say get in we are getting a (wreck, shooting, trauma) call. At first they would be like BS then the tones would drop and we'd go. they got to where they would just get in the truck and wait IF they would even run with me at all.
however this event was confusing because of my death, and how i felt afterward. mostly resolved now with some occcasional blip on the memory vs reality screen. mostly places, WE went to Niagra last year, I had been there before in 93or 94, it was alittle town with very little to suggest that their was a major attraction there. I was going to take my kids on a walk around as I 'knew' where things were. boy was i surprised...I did find the old streets were evident here and there as parking lot entrances/exits and a new town footprint is there. that was I thought another slip but turns out they just redid the town since 94...apparently. so that was a false alarm but it did make me feel the same as the real discrepancies.

Displaced Spirit

It always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end and I get chills down my spine when I'm in a place where I've been before or I sense something psychic going on. But, sometimes, I wonder if my soul is connecting up with other people's past lives or I'm remembering ones I have lived myself. It's a strange feeling, for sure. And, who could I ask about it, anyway!