Men in Black Encounter?

HDRKID

I have already talked about this case. Well, I was in a library years ago. A friend says "Hey, it's one of the Men In Black!", and I looked to see a man running up some stairs and he looked similar to these guys... he had a hat on.

Carl Miller

MIBs. They must exist! There have been consistent claims from people either from the extreme North Pole and down from Antarctica. You know, i claim to have had experiences whilst in lucid dreaming, OBEs (out of body experiences) and other altered states of conscience which is a natural consequence, an outcome from my Yoga practices.
On at least two different occasions i have spotted MIBs. The first one, i sort of feel a little bit uncomfortable to state that i had dropped onto bed cock eyed after some drinks at a party.
All night long i had a funny feeling of being watched, surveilled by some weird et like probes which hovered over the house i had been living at that time. I say the planet earth is on a quarantine. And whoever expecting a full blown up disclosure (just like a hollywoodian et landing in the White House lawn) will be waiting forever . From the aforementioned et probes i think i could spot at least two tall white android like beings. This and much more makes a perfect psychiatric patient out of me, unless the doggone metal bending stuff (the phenomena i produce) can corroborate these strange events.
The second `episode` happened after the sort of disclosure attacks when i insist in posting paranormal crazy like stuff like this one. On a dream like state a MIB wearing that typical clothing, black tie and so on... was hunting me on the dimension i was contacting on that occasion.
So, these strange events lead me to belief in the existence of MIBs.