Merkaba machine my first thread

The 11th

OH WOW Yeah I remember that expo!!! I think it was 1893 I told him to use mercury, but he insisted on an egg, he kept muttering something about a pigeon, I said "but Nik what about the excess Magnetohydrodynamic energy" and he said it was to old school and Farady had already covered it damn serbian never listens to me unless the date was devisable by 3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wind7

Staff
OH WOW Yeah I remember that expo!!! I think it was 1893 I told him to use mercury, but he insisted on an egg, he kept muttering something about a pigeon, I said "but Nik what about the excess Magnetohydrodynamic energy" and he said it was to old school and Farady had already covered it damn serbian never listens to me unless the date was devisable by 3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nikola Tesla was an interesting man.

The 11th

Normal action-reaction of mercury subjected to a magnetic field.

Harte
That it is, but have you seen any other videos doing the same thing, using the exact same method, I find them a bit thin on the ground 🤔 in fact I would go to say that this is actually unique 😂🤣😂

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That it is, but have you seen any other videos doing the same thing, using the exact same method, I find them a bit thin on the ground 🤔 in fact I would go to say that this is actually unique 😂🤣😂

There is another method to make the mercury rotate using magnetic fields. It's MHD propulsion. The concept is used in submarines for silent propulsion. The mechanics behind MHD was also used to make a homopolar generator. A free energy device which our science does not predict or explain how it can work.

The 11th

There is another method to make the mercury rotate using magnetic fields. It's MHD propulsion. The concept is used in submarines for silent propulsion. The mechanics behind MHD was also used to make a homopolar generator. A free energy device which our science does not predict or explain how it can work.

Basically its the faraday motor isn't it @Einstein. Sometime back I made this I call them the reversible equations73062006_499397804122729_7654809908310704128_n.jpg