Message from Arru

Trithinium

This is information about Atlantis. It comes from a man named Arru. Look up the meaning of his name. He looks after the souls there. The last one left. His measurements to get there will never be translated by us. He told me they are not to be disturbed . I checked my notes and made an error in distance. It's actually 11 1/2 measurements of "E".Capture+_2019-11-28-12-27-22.png

Mayhem

Zenith
How long have you been in contact with said Arru? What more notes have you got on this?

steven chiverton

be wary some of the civilization's was said to be false ones , according to what the surviving alien in the Roswell incident said to the army nurse matilda during her interviews with that survivor in her secret transcripts she kept

Trithinium

How long have you been in contact with said Arru? What more notes have you got on this?
That's about all he said, my friend "said Arru" You wouldn't believe anything from me anyway if you don't believe a guys name or the guy himself talked to me.

Harte

Why would anyone believe any of that drivel you posted?
It's obvious that whoever wrote that knows absolutely nothing whatsoever about even the mere subject of Atlantis.

You are wasting electronic storage space with randomly arranged charges that (after processing) form statements that have no meaning at all.

Harte

lamdo263

This is somewhat similar to the topic but really not off topic. I time traveled with an alien humanoid that her family line went into Atlantis. This is all I have to say. The time travel event was somewhat sloppy, but I got through it.

This alien woman is also me fraternal twin by body twins cells, to where I spatially received the download of what she was, " this took", but it was also at the same time she time traveled. I don't know why they engineered events like this, other than it was an oversight problem of theirs?

This download changed my genetic stature and I can't disclosure the particulars of how this may have manifested to me and her.

2. Meaning another heading. When I was born, my mother had trouble giving birth to me. I feel that it was because I was so complex in another existence. During the showing of Star Wars one, when Darth Vader discusses certain issues via the hologram on that spaceship, I had flashbacks. I could remember how the Emperor smelled his body odor.

I also recognize him as being my father When I was in my mothers womb and I can only estimate this in proximity, the Emperor genetically enhanced me. This is true about her being a slave woman, because the condition of the throne was that a queen was not wanted in the Royal court of the emperor. The Emperor was considered royalty, so in part I still get my royal caste from him, but there's other royal lines within me.

I later in my late teens was involved in an accident, to where a transport was taking off and it's power source failed after leaving the ground. I was in such bad shape that the Emperor heard about it. They repaired me, but I had to live in a bio-suit, or assisting exos-skeleton.

Early on, I got to know all kinds of criminal organizations and I mean a lot of them. Some of them may still be around today. Also know that Darth Vader is still a very well known off world figure. I also physiologically was in-tacked, and a lot of that worked, "WINK" if you catch my meaning?

So I know the Pleiadeans watch over me, but know that many differing kinds of other aliens may also keep tabs on what I'm doing. So where I may look like every other Earthling, my internals are probably different from most Earthlings.

My twin sister Sem-ya-zee spelled Semjase, I know for sure died in the 2000nds some time. I know this as knowing she was a twin, one night I tried to join with her and her spirit staying with me at the time, lifted a caged in eighty pond plastic box of Christmas decorations and threw them off a loft in the garage...So this leave the question if she has property in I'm guessing she comes from the Hyades Cluster, as posted the real location of the Pleiadeans in Preston Nichols' Adventure in The Pleiades book. I have visitation rights, as well as a percentage dibs on her property. I have a right to go there and see, even enjoy what she had.

Thank you to whoever started this thread. I am approachable by government officials of this US government, but don't go saying this and this is going to happen to me, not when I have this alien download within me. I have chosen the US Air Force as an organization that I like and who could talk to, so lets leave it at that..."Really, no biggie at all". Dan