Message on my phone

Cyhi

Okay something really weird happened this morning. To put you in context I've been having a really rough time lately. My doctor had to make sure I stop working for a while I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, a severe depression and a lot of anxiety. So I've been at home for a good 3 months now crying and seeing a psychotherapist. Except from my best friend who is also very sick I don't receive much help, love or support from family or my long time boyfriend. Yesterday I had a very bad day and had a fight with my boyfriend and he said something mean. It never happened before and I've been very easy on him. But yesterday I literally broke apart and told him that if he can't step up to help me out then he will have to step out of my life. I cried all night and woke up really sad angry and tired. So I was checking my email and while I was answering a survey (no nothing to download, no link whatsoever) on my cellphone, the little message saying the download of the file was done appeared... I never downloaded anything, or clicked anything that asked me to download... so I clicked to open the file and this is what I saw.

Yesterday while crying I spoke to my grandparents who were like mother and father for me, to know me better than my parents. I told them I was very tired that I didn't know how I could do it anymore and that I really wish they were here. I like to think they sent me this just to tell me to put myself first and stand my ground and ask for the love I deserve. It freaked me out but made me feel better somehow

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 12

titorite

Stop drinking everything diet right now. Their is a direct correlation between aspratame in all its forms and fibromyalgia... originally aspartame was being tested as a pest control chemical but the people working on it tasted it , discovered it was sweet and it didnt kill you right away... long term however... aspartame is deadly. Big money in deadly shit... i mean we all still suffer smoking. We know its deadly... aspartame too.

Get on a raw foods diets for a few weeks. It aint gotta be a permanent life change but do it for like a month. Clean your body out. Stay away from aspratame. If you can g3t some ozonated water drink it. If you lived in upstate ny id let you use my rife machine.

But yeah ive dealt with this monster many a time ... aspratame is always the unifying factor.

Cyhi

Stop drinking everything diet right now. Their is a direct correlation between aspratame in all its forms and fibromyalgia... originally aspartame was being tested as a pest control chemical but the people working on it tasted it , discovered it was sweet and it didnt kill you right away... long term however... aspartame is deadly. Big money in deadly shit... i mean we all still suffer smoking. We know its deadly... aspartame too.

Get on a raw foods diets for a few weeks. It aint gotta be a permanent life change but do it for like a month. Clean your body out. Stay away from aspratame. If you can g3t some ozonated water drink it. If you lived in upstate ny id let you use my rife machine.

But yeah ive dealt with this monster many a time ... aspratame is always the unifying factor.

Thanks Titorite I will try it! I don't drink anything diet BUT I use it in my coffee every day! I'll stop right now. I will really try raw food diet and see if it works. I also take baths almost every day with Epsom salt and it did a small different. And when I have huge pain I'm taking CBD instead of pain killers. It helps more than pain killers and no side effect. I hate feeling groggy so I refuse to take pain killers. I'll look for ozonated water! Wow thank you so much for the advice!

titorite

Its what i do. Im a healer by trade. The epsom salts are good for pulling stuff out. The skin acts as a second liver when the liver is over taxed. Yeah the coffee... i bet you found it. I use honey myself. Its more expensive and i have to use more for my taste but it beats sugar. I got my own battles i have to keep up on regarding sugar.

I wish you all the best. If you have any health questions feel free to ask me

Kairos

It seems to make my pain a little easier, and I have cut it out for months to no effect. People keep saying this, but it's not been the case, in my experience.

Kairos

Okay something really weird happened this morning. To put you in context I've been having a really rough time lately. My doctor had to make sure I stop working for a while I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, a severe depression and a lot of anxiety. So I've been at home for a good 3 months now crying and seeing a psychotherapist. Except from my best friend who is also very sick I don't receive much help, love or support from family or my long time boyfriend. Yesterday I had a very bad day and had a fight with my boyfriend and he said something mean. It never happened before and I've been very easy on him. But yesterday I literally broke apart and told him that if he can't step up to help me out then he will have to step out of my life. I cried all night and woke up really sad angry and tired. So I was checking my email and while I was answering a survey (no nothing to download, no link whatsoever) on my cellphone, the little message saying the download of the file was done appeared... I never downloaded anything, or clicked anything that asked me to download... so I clicked to open the file and this is what I saw.

Yesterday while crying I spoke to my grandparents who were like mother and father for me, to know me better than my parents. I told them I was very tired that I didn't know how I could do it anymore and that I really wish they were here. I like to think they sent me this just to tell me to put myself first and stand my ground and ask for the love I deserve. It freaked me out but made me feel better somehow

I was diagnosed with something similar from whatever caused it in a lot of us who deployed to the Gulf back in the 90s. For a while there, the pain was so bad, that I was essentially bed-ridden. I did find a way to mitigate the pain and keep it at bay, however. Everybody is different, so there is no point in advice since I have no idea if it would work for you as well, but you should believe that there is hope. For a very long time I thought it was pointless. The pain was so horrible and it was like being condemned for life. But I mostly escaped the pain. There is a good chance you can too. You have to try everything, but consider the doctors have no idea how to treat you. It's a matter of figuring out how your body works and responds to various stimuli on your own.

Wind7

Staff

Whoa.. I never knew this and I used to use Equal® all the time when I was younger.

Glad I no longer do!

Trekkie

Severe depression can cause a person to make up a story then believe it actually happened, alot of people believe depression and anxiety are not serious but they are , many forms of anxiety can turn into medical situations and lots of people believe the word depression just means sad or down in the dumps but it actually makes a person different as in change of moods some normal and some out of focus with reality.
Wish you a speedy recovery