MIB's - Account of MIB visitation following UFO Sighting

cmac

This account appeared on Coast to Coast AM this morning of possible MIB's coming into what seems like a hotel, looking for a man, who works there, who happened to be off work that day. A couple of the people that he works with encountered these men, and the men spoke to them, and the men both looked very odd, and acted very odd. The video explains this mans account of the incident, and also shows them walking into the building, in their MIB type looking garb.

Videos - Coast to Coast AM

Definately worth a look. Be interesting to see where this story goes from here. It would be possible to set up a situation like this, but the alternative, is some pretty scary stuff, to be the guy they were looking for, or for the people who encountered them in the hotel. If it's not real, then of course I'm pissed at whoever perpetrated it. Gets your mind going on these possible MIB encounters.

cmac

Yeah, it is awesome! It could be set up and faked, but man, if this is real, this is freaking awesome. Just feel for the guy that they were looking for to talk to, and the people who had to experience the encounter with these guys.

cmac

Well, we always hear, or I seem to, that these guys show up after some sort of UFO sighting or event. According to the print on the screen, this was after some sort of UFO Sighting, by the guy they were looking for. But he didn't describe that apparently in the audio of the vid. Wish that he would have, or they would add a video to accompany it where he discusses his UFO Sighting, that would help with this. Either that or it's another damn Hoax. Grrrh, people that hoax stuff really bothers me.

Hopefully more comes out about this story. So we can figure out the validity of it all.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I know they typically show up after a sighting, but I've heard other accounts too. One where the witness saw a bit of slag come off of a UFO... He took it home and was later visited by MiB; so I wasn't sure if there was something larger going on.

My second or third show is going to be about these guys, definitely including this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There's no way to know if MIB are human beings. They may look human, but they're probably not. I'm wondering if they sound human though.