Millennials

TnWatchdog

This is very wise. Children need to understand that adults have to work very hard to make a little bit of money. After you pay all the bills, there is very little left over. Notice that taxes go up every year. However, that is not the case in pay. I know a lot of people force to take pay cuts so that their company can survive. Look at our wonderful health care. The amount you pay goes up every year. Well, so does the deductible and they reduce your coverage.

Yep, My income went down and my insurance premium increased by $400 per month. The cheaper plans had a $12,000 deductible and only ONE doctor left on the list who was 30 miles away. Many millennials haven't had to experience this. Either their parents are still paying or they don't have children. Either way, they don't understand the struggles we are going through.

I feel the same way about some foreigners. (Again, there are exceptions like TimeFlipper!). Some countries criticize Trump, but they haven't had to live here and don't know what it's like to not be able to afford to have a tooth replaced or to get surgery as citizen, while illegal non-citizens and refugees can have ANY treatment they need free of charge. All they see is "racist". No, all Trump is trying to say is we need to FIX AMERICA and THEN we can help others.

Millennials --- would you turn down helping your own spouse in order to help a refugee or friend, first? Let's say you have $4000 (ha..who does?) to have a tooth pulled and a bridge installed. What if your best friend then asked to borrow $4000 to get some x-rays and tests done. Would you turn down your spouse to help your best friend? I doubt it. Family first, right? So, why is Trump racist when he wants to help citizens first before saving the world?

And btw, why do foreigners expect the U.S. to save the world? I don't see many other large countries stepping up to the plate. Why is it OUR responsibility when our system is already SO BROKEN that we have homeless veterans, middle class with rotting teeth, and old people that can't afford medication because Medicare doesn't cover it?????? HOW does it make him racist for wanting to tackle AMERICA first? I will NEVER understand liberal logic. Never.

The next time I hear a Millenial bash Trump, I am going to ask him if I can have $4000, because I'm the one that has the tooth infection mentioned above.
I liked your comment except for the last paragraph. I hope you can get your tooth fixed soon.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is very wise. Children need to understand that adults have to work very hard to make a little bit of money. After you pay all the bills, there is very little left over. Notice that taxes go up every year. However, that is not the case in pay. I know a lot of people force to take pay cuts so that their company can survive. Look at our wonderful health care. The amount you pay goes up every year. Well, so does the deductible and they reduce your coverage.

Yep, My income went down and my insurance premium increased by $400 per month. The cheaper plans had a $12,000 deductible and only ONE doctor left on the list who was 30 miles away. Many millennials haven't had to experience this. Either their parents are still paying or they don't have children. Either way, they don't understand the struggles we are going through.

I feel the same way about some foreigners. (Again, there are exceptions like TimeFlipper!). Some countries criticize Trump, but they haven't had to live here and don't know what it's like to not be able to afford to have a tooth replaced or to get surgery as citizen, while illegal non-citizens and refugees can have ANY treatment they need free of charge. All they see is "racist". No, all Trump is trying to say is we need to FIX AMERICA and THEN we can help others.

Millennials --- would you turn down helping your own spouse in order to help a refugee or friend, first? Let's say you have $4000 (ha..who does?) to have a tooth pulled and a bridge installed. What if your best friend then asked to borrow $4000 to get some x-rays and tests done. Would you turn down your spouse to help your best friend? I doubt it. Family first, right? So, why is Trump racist when he wants to help citizens first before saving the world?

And btw, why do foreigners expect the U.S. to save the world? I don't see many other large countries stepping up to the plate. Why is it OUR responsibility when our system is already SO BROKEN that we have homeless veterans, middle class with rotting teeth, and old people that can't afford medication because Medicare doesn't cover it?????? HOW does it make him racist for wanting to tackle AMERICA first? I will NEVER understand liberal logic. Never.

The next time I hear a Millenial bash Trump, I am going to ask him if I can have $4000, because I'm the one that has the tooth infection mentioned above.
I liked your comment except for the last paragraph. I hope you can get your tooth fixed soon.

Since I have screws in my face, dentist wants me to go to a specialiist to get it pulled. He charges $250 for the consultation and $250 to pull it. A bridge or implant will cost about $4000, which I don't have because I just drained my savings to pay for my son's orthodontics. (Children always first!!!).... Well, if I get the tooth pulled, I will look like a hillbilly because it's not in the back. So, I am delaying.... I don't want to look toothless....I really don't.....I would be ashamed and embarassed.

TnWatchdog

Since I have screws in my face, dentist wants me to go to a specialiist to get it pulled. He charges $250 for the consultation and $250 to pull it. A bridge or implant will cost about $4000, which I don't have because I just drained my savings to pay for my son's orthodontics. (Children always first!!!).... Well, if I get the tooth pulled, I will look like a hillbilly because it's not in the back. So, I am delaying.... I don't want to look toothless....I really don't.....I would be ashamed and embarassed.
I somewhat know where you are coming from. I had a great job in the housing industry until 2008 with medical and dental benefits. Due to politicians screwing up the economy all four plants closed so I ended up with no benefits. With no dental benefits and a similar situation I was somewhat screwed. I ended up going to a dental college in Nashville and got the work done. I had to do what I had to do...but I got it done. They warned me about infection, which I'm sure you are aware of. I wasn't the only one there and they did a great job. Do what you have to do to get it done quickly.

ConvergancePoint

Grown are adults that insist on acting like children. Give em a name. Millenials. Now that they have their own handle, they want an allowance as well. Pfft.

I'm not a millennial, but have been gainfully employed since I was sixteen. True some of my jobs weren't above board, and I didn't file IRS claims for a long while because of that. Now I finally have my own shop, a decent amount of business, my house is almost paid off, my second house, the first one was out grown by my fertile ass wife and I.....I blame the water. Anyway, I had chores and goals when I was little. If I didn't do em I didn't get an allowance.

Millenials got the damned allowance for sitting on are and playing video games. Never had a responsibility growing up, so they don't k is how to handle them now. That's why we have elderly people still working to support their grown ass children and their kids. Its disgusting.

Sorry for the rant.