mind control device destroyed?

Nak Sae Glim

I remember being told this story, a few years ago, must have been around 2009. I used to spend time on the Deep web, researching and gathering information for.. companies that need that kind of information. Not import who.
I however want to share the story and see if any other, people have come across it before. Feel free to share.

During the 1950's -1980's the US and Soviets had apparently been cooperating on a very secret project. "Of an unknown name" the basics of the project however was known. The goal was to set up a psychological barrier in human minds, and when we say human minds.. we mean everyone that was not protected from it.
The Barrier was completely imaginary, yet no one would be able to break the block it had created on unknown parts of human consciousness "the details were very thin".
They built a machine to do just this, with technologies that are far beyond what modern society would be used to.
Remember this started in the 50's so beyond what we have now is quite a stretch back then.
They completed this machince and it was in full operation for nearly twenty-five years.. this however is where it gets kinda creepy.
The source was trying to pass on, not the cover up or the conspiracy but this one fact, this outcome.
Someone between 2008-2010 not only broke through the psychological blocks to free themselves, but then broke the machine "I am led to believe this was done mentally"
The US and now Russian teams shut down the program after this and nothing has been attempted since.

Now it's been a few years since I first heard this, yet I still have only heard it once.
Does anyone else know anything about it or have any thoughts on it?
I enjoy the idea of some super mind watching out for humanity honestly.. kinda like a psychic super hero kinda thing.

Itheblaze

They could just make another machine. It still worked on 99% of the people. This supermind was watching out for himself. They had him in a mental prison he got out of. I wonder why he didn't mentally kill off the people responsible for creating the machines also?

Nak Sae Glim

Who knows.. maybe he/she didn't even mean to do it?
But the program was shut down, I'd imagine that means that a second machine wasn't attempted

Itheblaze

If you destroy an ant hill the few left will take their Queen and go elsewhere, to rebuild again. Maybe that's what happen here. The capabilities of these mad scientists is astounding, and just a few truths get leaked to the public.

TimeFlipper

I remember being told this story, a few years ago, must have been around 2009. I used to spend time on the Deep web, researching and gathering information for.. companies that need that kind of information. Not import who.
I however want to share the story and see if any other, people have come across it before. Feel free to share.

During the 1950's -1980's the US and Soviets had apparently been cooperating on a very secret project. "Of an unknown name" the basics of the project however was known. The goal was to set up a psychological barrier in human minds, and when we say human minds.. we mean everyone that was not protected from it.
The Barrier was completely imaginary, yet no one would be able to break the block it had created on unknown parts of human consciousness "the details were very thin".
They built a machine to do just this, with technologies that are far beyond what modern society would be used to.
Remember this started in the 50's so beyond what we have now is quite a stretch back then.
They completed this machince and it was in full operation for nearly twenty-five years.. this however is where it gets kinda creepy.
The source was trying to pass on, not the cover up or the conspiracy but this one fact, this outcome.
Someone between 2008-2010 not only broke through the psychological blocks to free themselves, but then broke the machine "I am led to believe this was done mentally"
The US and now Russian teams shut down the program after this and nothing has been attempted since.

Now it's been a few years since I first heard this, yet I still have only heard it once.
Does anyone else know anything about it or have any thoughts on it?
I enjoy the idea of some super mind watching out for humanity honestly.. kinda like a psychic super hero kinda thing.
Very interesting posting :) The thing that immediately comes to my mind are scalar waves, the type that Tesla could produce and that some of these could easily pass in and out of time..

Maybe both the US and the Russians had knowledge of this, and what could be done is that a scalar wave with all the mind control information on it would be sent out just once, after which it could keep on popping up through "future time". ..This means it would not need a continuous scalar wave source from its transmitter..
In order to stop this occurring, an electronic "damper" would be used, which would be very similar to the one that the US had to construct to prevent time waves from the Philadelphia Experiment coming back to earth, which would have had catastrophic effects :eek:

Nak Sae Glim

I have not heard of scalar waves, but I remember having the impression at the time that the block was closer to something like a bug or crab type creature of sorts that sat in your imagination. It would simply confuse you or eat any idea you had that it was "programmed" not to allow.
i remember the words "ate it with his mind" I still have no idea what that was in reference to. It was used in reference to when he broke the machines hold on him.
"It" I would guess is the psychological block in the form of the supposed crab / bug creature in our minds.
But why would someone eat something with their mind?
It relates to a very primal reaction.

I have a vivid imagination, I know what I'm able to do, from explosions to swords.. guns even.. I could imagine fighting with those things.
But the reference was "ate it with his mind"
Meaning he chose to bite and crush with his mouth. Instead of break it with hands or a weapon.

Any thoughts on the crab concept or the reason he would eat it?
I'll be honest im More intrested in person who broke the machine than the machine itself

Itheblaze

I'm interested on how he got in this situation to begin with. Did he answer an ad in the paper for a reach facility? Did he have no family and he was kidnapped? How long was he considered a missing person? Or did he volunteer for this.