mind control device destroyed?

Nak Sae Glim

It was a global promgram, as in was already in effect. The entire population of earth was under the control of the machine.

Itheblaze

So you're saying everyone living in the 50's to 2008 was under the control of this machine? That means you and all of us?

TimeFlipper

I have not heard of scalar waves, but I remember having the impression at the time that the block was closer to something like a bug or crab type creature of sorts that sat in your imagination. It would simply confuse you or eat any idea you had that it was "programmed" not to allow.
i remember the words "ate it with his mind" I still have no idea what that was in reference to. It was used in reference to when he broke the machines hold on him.
"It" I would guess is the psychological block in the form of the supposed crab / bug creature in our minds.
But why would someone eat something with their mind?
It relates to a very primal reaction.

I have a vivid imagination, I know what I'm able to do, from explosions to swords.. guns even.. I could imagine fighting with those things.
But the reference was "ate it with his mind"
Meaning he chose to bite and crush with his mouth. Instead of break it with hands or a weapon.

Any thoughts on the crab concept or the reason he would eat it?
I'll be honest im More intrested in person who broke the machine than the machine itself
Hi Nak Sae Glim :) A scalar wave is defined as any wave that is not similar to a Hertzian wave which is better known as a Radio Wave..For example an Electro-Acoustic Wave is classed as a Scalar or Longitudinal Wave, and the Radio wave is classed as a Hertzian or Transverse Wave :)

Last edited:

Nak Sae Glim

Oh okay.. so basically the machine could have been pumping out a psychological wave to block certain patterns in the human brain from activity. Since our brains function on a form of electricity of sorts. It would simply have to have been calibrated to match. Could that kind of wave bounce back information like radar does and give them readings on the population? And if so could they know where or who the person was or is that broke the machine?

TimeFlipper

Oh okay.. so basically the machine could have been pumping out a psychological wave to block certain patterns in the human brain from activity. Since our brains function on a form of electricity of sorts. It would simply have to have been calibrated to match. Could that kind of wave bounce back information like radar does and give them readings on the population? And if so could they know where or who the person was or is that broke the machine?
Yes its possible a scalar wave can send out information to certain people in a particular part of the world..
As for the stopping of that wave, that would be like i mentioned in an earlier post where an electronic "Damping" effect stopped it..
I dont think the people who created the scalar wave would be affected by it, or be affected by the damping of it..
I have no idea who could be behind the scalar project..it could be the Russians, Americans or even the British, although i feel that whoever stopped it would have it replaced by another scalar wave with other mind control programming on it..