mind time travel?

Dragonchaser

There must not be confusion in yourself between "dreams" , "visions" & subconscious astral travel .

If you do not know yourself sufficiently to clearly distinct one from another - then it is pointless . Although there is personal educational value in the mistakes (confusion of different states within oneself ) you make along the way . Many painful and not so easy to overcome but the learning process can never cease . Once that happen , you as individual "die" .

label

Define consciousness... The physical self and the mental self is not always connected a good example is "dreams" What defines you... the body or soul or both. What are the relation between soul and being? It gets complicated if you consider that you as a person exist in the past... Our minds takes time to process what we see hear or experience and that split second of processing puts the mind as living in the immediate past. The soul on the other hand is a constant and doesn't need processing because it is both part of the body yet separated as it can exist without the body "if you believe that there is life after death".

Now i get it a lot of people think we are like a computer, that once the power is pulled the screen goes blank and it is game over. No white light, no heaven no hell no after life just "nothingness" that is a terrible horrible inevitability. But as found here and on many other sites on the net, there are people that report the existence of demons, angels and unexplained happenings. Now science claim that when the brain figures out "this is the end" it enter a state of "blissfulness" and hallucinate while the body shuts down. Now stress can also trigger this event and science claim the voice you hear and the people you see is there because you stressed and want them to be there.

Most scientists discredit the existence of soul completely... i for one do not! I refuse to believe that consciousness "all levels" are just a construct of carbon and energy that just so happens to become self aware... it works in science-fiction but the facts are that there is atomically no difference between us and rocks.

So yes you have "the physical self" the conscious self and the subconscious self. Interesting fact is how alert our subconscious is, it takes in more information stores it deeper but the memory is more detailed. Under hypnoses as example people can recall a staggering amount of information. So what of time travel.

now it is kind of like two computers... the one computer is in the past the second in the future. Now they are identical in every way so the information that is stored in one can be processed by the other. What i am suggesting is sending a "word file" from the future computer to the computer in the past. Why must the computers be identical? well it doesn't have to be in all honesty but it is easier to predict what will happen if they are. So basically you brain will get an e-mail from future brain and the information is stored in the consciousness of that point in time. and it will result in a altercation of future self.

cool confusing stuff actually but very cool to think about...

Last edited:

label

Who said brain waves is our consciousness?
Who said it isn't? I guess you didn't bother reading everything... The proposal was to send back memories not consciousness... your past self is already conscious and is already able to process the information. So all you need to do is send the valid information back.

CDS

Who said it isn't? I guess you didn't bother reading everything... The proposal was to send back memories not consciousness... your past self is already conscious and is already able to process the information. So all you need to do is send the valid information back.

You did in your first post #1 in this thread... :rolleyes:

label

You did in your first post #1 in this thread... :rolleyes:

well if that is what you got out of all of that then there is nothing i can do about it. But hey what do you think consciousness is? Where it comes from? :cool:

Dragonchaser

To return to the discussion on hand :
Suppose the "different" consciosness (past & future) do have the ability to 'auto-sync' ;
* will it be beneficial to ALL the different "users" of that one system ?
* will it be detrimental to certain "users" of that one system ?

In the first case ; no it will not be benificial for all the "users" . Each individual case deserves it's own merits , however rule of thumb will be that a "future user" can gain more from an automatic syncronisation from time to time eg. monthly and utilize it to it's fullest possible potential

In the second case ; probably potentially yes . Too advanced info will not have any reference framework so it must be kept simple to adjust to the "specific user's" time-frame .

I receive auto-sync's regularly . Whether I transmit auto-sync's is an open question to me at this moment .

label

What is time to start with? time is man made but it is also effectively a force of nature in its own right because from one situation to the next have is basically "time that past" Or does it? Consider for a moment that we are a constant or "catalyst for time" meaning time cannot exist without us... Will that statement be true... Example a gold bar cannot degrade so passing from day to day from month to month from year to year will be pointless and will not matter in its existence.

The only reason we are aware of time "physically" is because the body is prone to degradation. Night and day month and year will have no meaning to us if we staid 21 forever. Why is this important... Well spiritually you know as well as i do that we see the future "especially the future"

Now the best way i can explain this is the following

System 1 > Date > Time > Event >
System 2 > Event > Effect of Event
System 3 > Effect > relevant to individual > not relevant to individual

Now lets say you have a vision of the future, you my access System 1 and you will know the date the time and the event.
Lets say the Date is coming Lotto, Time will be on the draw, The Event is winning the lotto. These events if not altered is written in stone meaning you cannot change the outcome Hence why you NEVER SEE THE NUMBERS as frustrating as it is. Why because System 1 is controlled by rules like that of gravity and cannot be altered. So yes you know Date Time and Event but you cannot alter it because that person for some yet to be found reason must win.

Confused yet? You will be...

System 2 > Kicks in when you see the future and IS effected by the event... "anvil falling on Wiley the coyote" Doesn't matter what Wiley the coyote does that anvil got his number dialed. That said there are cases where people saw trouble ahead and altered the effect... but like that triggers a new set of events so System 2 will repeat itself like the movie "Final destination" fact is physical life eventually will end just not so vengefully i hope.

System 3 > "You see anvil falling on Wiley the coyote" But you are watching TV meaning you are a bystander the factor of how relevant it is you is determined to your connection to said Wiley coyote.

Now for us to mess a round with the future directly puts us in the past "Now that sounds familiar because our mind lives in the immediate past and will effect the immediate future. To synchronize to the distant past "past life as example and or child hood" must mean that "that past in that point in time" must still exist otherwise you cannot go back to it. So basically every day needs to be the bar of gold mentioned above... it needs to be a constant and if it IS a constant then what will happen IF you add to the Gold or Take away from the Gold.

Example > Little you burns his hand for the first time 40 years on you still remember that day and in order to go back to that moment little you is burning his hand FOREVER... It will never change until altered. Like a still photo of you going ouch! framed on the wall. It remains until altered.

Now how can you say the past is constant? Because it never changed... not for one of us... Yes some may remember more others less but if it is fact that time is accessible it means it must remain a constant "to access it" and yet it need to be dynamic to change it. So even if we can go back to the past i now believe we can only observe changing it will be near impossible because you are messing with something that is basically incorruptible OR IS IT ?

I don't know but what i do know "seeing future events" we all had those moments. YES wee can alter the future But NO i don't think we can alter the past but we may still be able to view it... So synchronizing with the future is possible because we do it already as said above and in previous post about accessing immediate past and will effect the immediate future. We do it constantly... Question is; are there limitations. I don't know i don't think so... We all know this "nothing is fact until it become fact"

But WOW my brain is hurting lets debug this PLEASE :) having so much fun :)

Dragonchaser

When I was proposing Auto-Sync ; I referred to past / future lives - not my life NOW .

The past in my current life : do I want to change it ? No , at a certain point yes I wished I could have done that but as I gained wisdom and insight I've realized it will be pointless . Everything that happened as & when it happened just did ; to teach me to grow within myself , spiritually or physically . To mature . To evolve .

Most auto-syncs I receive is from the future (?) unless our society was long ago a well advanced society but the Ice-Age (or similar) destroyed it ? A few though is from the past . From as much as 1000 years ago up to about 150 years ago (more or less - no specific time frame ).

Dragonchaser

Example > Little you burns his hand for the first time 40 years on you still remember that day and in order to go back to that moment little you is burning his hand FOREVER... It will never change until altered. Like a still photo of you going ouch! framed on the wall. It remains until altered.

I don't know whether you are familiar with the work of : L. Ron .Hubbard , specifically Dianetics

Referring to your example : To change that to an acceptable level you will "re-file" the incidence .