minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Phoenix

Ok StarLord,

As much as I will give you Kudos for holding your guns to the idea of not having to back off of generalizations to cave into sensitive personalities who want things their way. (I do understand your point as unpopular as it is.) You also made your point and then some. Time to knock off the garlic comments or start to get the warnings put on.

Judge Bean

We should all sling our mandolinos over our shoulders, get on our ponies, and git on back yonder to Waco before the shootin' starts. This here spaghetti Western is rilin' folk up.

We can stop at Gilroy for some grub if that suits you all.

StarLord

If it wasn't for Sergio Leone, who knows where Clint Eastwood would be by now?

thank God for sphagetti westerns, it helped many a rainy saturday pass.

Phoenix

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Sep 2 2004, 09:49 AM
We should all sling our mandolinos over our shoulders, get on our ponies, and git on back yonder to Waco before the shootin' starts. This here spaghetti Western is rilin' folk up.

We can stop at Gilroy for some grub if that suits you all.
hehehehe :)

Phoenix

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 2 2004, 10:05 AM
If it wasn't for Sergio Leone, who knows where Clint Eastwood would be by now?

thank God for sphagetti westerns, it helped many a rainy saturday pass.
I actually like Westerns, those and martial arts films. I think the moral thought involved in them.

Ah but this topic is off. This is the waco event topic.

So maybe some more news clips and site links are in order.

StarLord

Gilroy suits me just fine partner, I'll buy the suds, you provide the cool air from that new fangled machine of yourn. I too enjoy the aroma of fresh stinking roses.

Depending on the wind, some folks can 'spot' Gilroy some 5-10 miles afore they mosey into town.

I do have to state for the record though, coating that vege with chocolate took quite the strech of imagination. Neuveaux Cusine.......Zut Alors!

pauli

Well, at this point in time it doesn't look like this will turn into a Waco event. (phew!)

Of course, I remember - if you give any credence to the other two TT'ers that claimed to have been from Titor's era - Maxwell said that things would get started for him in October and he would not return to the boards after that point. So, perhaps that is when all "H" breaks out. If, however, it doesn't, we will have to take this into account and re-evaluate the "Titor-legend" and consign in into its appropriate genre - I vote for "intuitive and interesting guess work about future possibilities." This interpretation will only grow stronger should 2005 turn out to be more of the same. There shouldn't be much more time before we know the truth - one way or the other. ;)

Timescholar

Originally posted by pauli@Sep 3 2004, 05:55 PM
Well, at this point in time it doesn't look like this will turn into a Waco event.? (phew!)

Of course, I remember - if you give any credence to the other two TT'ers that claimed to have been from Titor's era - Maxwell said that things would get started for him in October and he would not return to the boards after that point.? So, perhaps that is when all \"H\" breaks out.? If, however, it doesn't, we will have to take this into account and re-evaluate the \"Titor-legend\" and consign in into its appropriate genre - I vote for \"intuitive and interesting guess work about future possibilities.\"? This interpretation will only grow stronger should 2005 turn out to be more of the same.? There shouldn't be much more time before we know the truth - one way or the other.? ;)

Where did Maxwell say in October?

Also looking at timetravelportal's logs, looks like Alex's (if he is to be believed) "moment of truth" is almost up.

[05:58] (catman1): does the election thing cause protests??
[05:59] (AlexanderTT): the civil was officially started in our history books on a certain day ONE US SOLDIER murdered a man in cold blood on the street
[05:59] (DWOMT): obviously catman
[05:59] (DWOMT): now theres a true possibility Alex
[05:59] (AlexanderTT): by the time election is over, you should all know I am telling you the truth , lets just say that

The only thing I can think of now would be there being lots of tension in Florida after the hurricane... (Alex also claims of an event before the elections, and a major one after).

<AlexanderTT> yes pyro you were right there was a planned attack for one of the super bowls and I think it was this one,

Just something to note - I remember something about that in the news back around then (my city of Baltimore was also in the list - probably an attempt on the playoffs then). Alex claimed that to be one of his predictions (or atleast hinted at it), but I'm not sure of the date he said it, and the news piece.

But, back to the topic at hand...