minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Jesus_Bush

Re: Waco-Type events (Reloaded)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Nope, but every country has the right to enforce its own laws on it's own land. The world court has no juristiction over cases where the crime was committed here, the defendant arrested, convicted and sentenced here. ?[/b]

So by that logic how do you explain your administration dictating other countries laws and behavior?

Yes, we are under attack. Any attempt to dictate to a country's internal court system is an assult on that country's sovrenighty by definition. What have I ever said that makes you think that I'm under Bushco's control. Just beacause I don't like the athority structure here doesn't mean that I'm willing to submit to an international one that is as bad or worse. This is our country and no one elses, judicial matters that arise here should be decided here, period.

[/b]

Spoken like a loyal fox news viewer. The only way bush can wage phony wars or piratize your money is if you people actually think you're under attack or in a "crisis". Duh

Here's another chilling news flash for you people, not being allowed to commit crimes against people, or torture people does NOT make you a victim. You aren't above the basic rights afforded to all countries. You as americans don't have the rights to shape the world as you see fit. America is not God. America is not first in rights before the rest of the world .

Jesus_Bush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
JB;

I think you are confusing \"Jurisdiction\". Persons comitting crimes on U.S. SOIL, having been tried and convicted in a U.S. Court are NOT under the jurisdiction of International law.[/b]

That doesn't mean L'america has freedom to commit crimes against said person. So yes they still are.

If you or I travel to a foreign country, EVEN A NON-DEMOCRATIC country, commit a crime and are convicted under that country's sovereign system, the U.S. will not intervene on yours or my behalf.[/b]

That's not true, America intervenes in foreign matters of this type constantly. Manchild thinks he's king of the world.

p.s. Have you ever been arrested in Mexico? They're not too keen on International law either, but they do like them greenbacks!

Z-[/b]

Is this your justification for the tyranny in america? I guess to really be free we have to dumb ourselves down and lower our expectations? Freedom's on the march!

Darkwolf

Hey JB, before I answer your post. Lemme tell ya bubba, this ain't the way to make friends and influence people here. You'll notice that the people who've been here awhile can show each other respect while disagreeing. I don't know where you're from and I really don't give a rip. You haven't heard me slamming on your country as a whole, and I don't want to hear you slamming on mine.

That doesn't mean L'america has freedom to commit crimes against said person. So yes they still are.

What crimes are you talking about? Judicial punishments aren't crimes. If you are talking about the death penelty, mabey those punks should have chosen a more liberal "enlightened" country to do their raping, pillageing, and murder.

So by that logic how do you explain your administration dictating other countries laws and behavior?

I don't. They stick their nose where it doesn't belong constantly.

Spoken like a loyal fox news viewer. The only way bush can wage phony wars or piratize your money is if you people actually think you're under attack or in a "crisis". Duh

Here's another chilling news flash for you people, not being allowed to commit crimes against people, or torture people does NOT make you a victim. You aren't above the basic rights afforded to all countries. You as americans don't have the rights to shape the world as you see fit. America is not God. America is not first in rights before the rest of the world .

And I've got a bit of a newsflash for you. Nobody here is saying we are better than anyone else, or can shape the world. However, Nobody else has the right to tell us what to do in matters contained within our own borders. As starlord would say, I don't give a rats ass what you think of my country, or what the world court says.

Is this your justification for the tyranny in america? I guess to really be free we have to dumb ourselves down and lower our expectations? Freedom's on the march!

Keep talking like that, this is gonna become a real unfriendly place for you boy. Now, you want to have an intelligent debate or just rip on some Americans?

K@t 5

[font=&quot]Just out of morbid curiousity, can anyone tell me what these prisoners are being held for? Have they all been charged? Why are they trying to speak to their consulate?[/font]

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
Here's another chilling news flash for you people, not being allowed to commit crimes against people, or torture people does NOT make you a victim. You aren't above the basic rights afforded to all countries. You as americans don't have the rights to shape the world as you see fit. America is not God. America is not first in rights before the rest of the world .[/b]

The topic is Waco-type events as described by John Titor. Play nicely and stay on topic or the powers that be (not the American Gov\'t or Bush) will be forced to take action. We don\'t like to do it, but there are a few ex-members that have been thrown out on their arse for behavior like this.</span>

StarLord

Jesus, Jesus

You need to take a chill pill. Don't mind intelligent discourse, and opinions, but attacking won't get you very far here. Lighten up.

DWOMT

I really don't see what everyone is getting so worked up about. All I see is him just stating his own opinion. In fact he's just putting real feeling into his opinion. Is it wrong to show emotions on this forum? Not trying to get flamed here, just trying to see it from both perspectives.

Jesus_Bush

I don't. ?They stick their nose where it doesn't belong constantly. ?[/b]

So when you said " all countries have the right to enforce their own laws" you just meant the united states right?

However, Nobody else has the right to tell us what to do in matters contained within our own borders.[/b]

Even if it's criminal to international law? Atleast you finally admit america is a rogue criminal nation guilty of hypocrisy.

Why don't you just cut the bull**** and say you think america is lord of the world and the rest of the planet should be thankful king george hasn't blown them to piss?

Keep talking like that, this is gonna become a real unfriendly place for you boy.[/b]

Yessuh massa i sho am sorry massah..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darknwolf\")</div>
Now, you want to have an intelligent debate or just rip on some Americans?[/b]

I'd rather not have any further conversation with you, apparently it's impossible to have reasoned discourse with your ilk without you namecalling. God Bless merka

Jesus_Bush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
The topic is Waco-type events as described by John Titor. Play nicely and stay on topic or the powers that be (not the American Gov\'t or Bush) will be forced to take action. We don\'t like to do it, but there are a few ex-members that have been thrown out on their arse for behavior like this.[/b]

I get what you're saying sosuemetoo, this isn't a place to discuss politics and I'm not in good enough with the higher ups to have a dissenting opinion on here. So in interest of time travel, I'll let it drop.

Darkwolf

[font=&quot]

Just out of morbid curiousity, can anyone tell me what these prisoners are being held for? Have they all been charged? Why are they trying to speak to their consulate?[/font]

Those are prisoners convicted under the normal justice system of capatal crimes, no patriot act or anything like that involved.