minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Darkwolf

Re: Waco-Type events (Reloaded)

The Problem is the 'World' is so used to pointing their collective finger at the US and finding fault, it's become just like the opening day of Duck Hunting....
Well, I got a finger of my own for the world court.

What this country needs is some big bad ass to turn to them and in a very loud voice ask them "And What Makes You Think We Give A Rats Ass What You Think About Our Country?"1 Hour Ago 02:49 PM

Amen, Hey mabey it would be worth electing Arnold. That would be so much bettet delivered with his voice and accent. :grin: Tell those little girley countrys what to go do.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Well, I got a finger of my own for the world court.

What this country needs is some big bad ass to turn to them and in a very loud voice ask them \"And What Makes You Think We Give A Rats Ass What You Think About Our Country?\"1 Hour Ago 02:49 PM

Amen, Hey mabey it would be worth electing Arnold. That would be so much bettet delivered with his voice and accent. :grin: Tell those little girley countrys what to go do.[/b]

Hey I know!! Lets see if CARY is busy, if anyone could pull that off just right it would be him..

BubbuClinton

Darklord said:
Amen, Hey mabey it would be worth electing Arnold. That would be so much bettet delivered with his voice and accent. ?Tell those little girley countrys what to go do.

Anorld Said:
\"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it.\" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

\"People need somebody to watch over them... Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.\" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

\"My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt.\" ?
Arnold Schwarzenegger on his friend and fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, a Nazi war criminal

\"I was born to be a leader. I love the fact that millions of people look up to me.\"

I was always dreaming about very powerful people, dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered.\" ?
Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1977 film Pumping Iron

\"I saw this toilet bowl. How many times do you get away with this, to take a woman, grab her upside down, and bury her face in a toilet bowl? I wanted to have something floating there ... The thing is, you can do it, because in the end, I didn't do it to a woman, she's a machine! We could get away with it without being crucified by who-knows-what group.\" ?
Arnold Schwarzenegger describing a scene in Terminator 3

Bubbu

StarLord

That certainly is comforting. And here, all this time, I thought Arnold had a Ego problem. What was I thinking???.........

BubbuClinton

For those of you who don't think they want to amend the constitution here is nice little article by Billy Shaphire a Good old Grove Brother:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/11/22/opi...n/edsafire.html

Like a cloud no bigger than a man's hand, the 28th amendment to the U.S. Constitution is gathering on the political horizon.
No, it's not the anti-same-sex amendment that President George W. Bush supports. Only if the Supreme Court strikes down the federal Defense of Marriage Act - or if it overturns the changes in state constitutions adopted to block recognition of same-sex marriages legal elsewhere - will that proposed amendment have a remote chance of gaining support of two-thirds of the Congress and 38 states.
The founders made it hard to amend the Constitution, but since the Bill of Rights, it's been done on the average of once every 12 years. It's time to end discrimination based on place of birth that denies the equal right of every citizen to run for president.
Article II of the Constitution directs that only \"natural born\" citizens are eligible for the nation's highest office. There may have been reason for suspicion of the foreign-born as the nation was in formation, but that nativist bias has no place in a nation proud of its \"golden door.\"
When an immigrant is naturalized, his or her citizenship becomes as natural as \"natural born.\" The oath taken and the pledge of allegiance given make the immigrant 100 percent American, with all the rights, privileges and obligations appertaining thereto. All except one - the right to the greatest political success.
That makes all naturalized citizens - including taxpayers, voters, service members - slightly less than all-American. Even children born abroad of U.S. citizens have fallen under the shadow of Article II; this has caused pregnant women to race back to America's shores to make certain their children's political potential is not somehow beclouded.
. . .
One step up at a time. After ratification of the 28th Amendment in 2007, I envision a Republican ticket the next year with Rudy Giuliani or John McCain on top and Schwarzenegger as running mate. For Democrats, Evan Bayh or Hillary Clinton for president, Peter Jennings (Canadian-born) for vice president.
Chew that one over.

Rudy Giuliani or John McCain / Schwarzenegger vs. as Evan Bayh or Hillary Clinton for president, Peter Jennings (Canadian-born) for vice president.
Now that is scary.

Bubbu

Jesus_Bush

What we do to criminals who commit crimes on our soil, and are caught tried and convicted here is a matter for US law, not world law.[/b]

So you believe the united states is above it's own standards of human decency that it claims to enforce on other countries?

? It is an assult on our sovrenigty, and I'm glad it was rebuffed.[/b]

I hate to break it to you and every other angry american ( especially the middle /upper class white christian ones ) but you aren't under attack, being assaulted or being persecuted. The more you're beaten down with fear and made to think you're being attacked the easier it is for bushco to control you. This country isn't above the law just like the nazis weren't.

Also I remember reading where titor said something about people in this time having the same thought patterns that allowed the nazis in power. This is a sparkling example of how that prediction/ observation was accurate.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"BubbuClinton\")</div>
For those of you who don't think they want to amend the constitution here is nice little article by Billy Shaphire a Good old Grove Brother:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/11/22/opi...n/edsafire.html

Rudy Giuliani or John McCain / Schwarzenegger vs. as Evan Bayh or Hillary Clinton for president, Peter Jennings (Canadian-born) for vice president.
Now that is scary.

Bubbu[/b]

But just think, due to our stupidity, er magnamity, yeah that's it, After just a few short years a 'sleeper' terrorist/ ME Religious extremist can become elected and really have a field day from the inside out....

Where's Gumby when you need him?

Zoomerz

So you believe the united states is above it's own standards of human decency that it claims to enforce on other countries?

JB;

I think you are confusing "Jurisdiction". Persons comitting crimes on U.S. SOIL, having been tried and convicted in a U.S. Court are NOT under the jurisdiction of International law.

If you or I travel to a foreign country, EVEN A NON-DEMOCRATIC country, commit a crime and are convicted under that country's sovereign system, the U.S. will not intervene on yours or my behalf.

It is when International law is broken that the International system of adjudication is applicable.

You are erroneously trying to place the "World Court" in some sort of position of power OVER the sovereign nations of the world to intervene in domestic affairs.

Until the impending takeover by the NWO in 2015 (teehee), the U.S. (and other nations) are still sovereign and make their own laws. Also, in case you're interested, we threw off the yoke of Europe in 1776, and I for one, am glad we did....

p.s. Have you ever been arrested in Mexico? They're not too keen on International law either, but they do like them greenbacks!

Z-

Darkwolf

Nope, but every country has the right to enforce its own laws on it's own land. The world court has no juristiction over cases where the crime was committed here, the defendant arrested, convicted and sentenced here. If you don't think our sovrenighty is under attack, why don't you go to singapore, commit what would here be a minor crime, and see how much help the world court is.

I hate to break it to you and every other angry american ( especially the middle /upper class white christian ones ) but you aren't under attack, being assaulted or being persecuted. The more you're beaten down with fear and made to think you're being attacked the easier it is for bushco to control you. This country isn't above the law just like the nazis weren't.

Yes, we are under attack. Any attempt to dictate to a country's internal court system is an assult on that country's sovrenighty by definition. What have I ever said that makes you think that I'm under Bushco's control. Just beacause I don't like the athority structure here doesn't mean that I'm willing to submit to an international one that is as bad or worse. This is our country and no one elses, judicial matters that arise here should be decided here, period.

Also I remember reading where titor said something about people in this time having the same thought patterns that allowed the nazis in power. This is a sparkling example of how that prediction/ observation was accurate.

Yes, but he also mentioned U.N. troops fighting for the other side, and internationalism being part of the problem. In his time as far as I can tell from things he said, America is a sovrign constitutional nation, its more traditionally conservative than it is now. Are you sure that your chain of logic will put you on the right side of that?

Judge Bean

How did we get from Waco to the World Court?

Oh well. Just for the record, Titor was mute on such issues as the surrender of sovereignty to world bodies, but he was big on what he noticed was the loss of everyday compassion between ordinary people. He was "saddened" by the fact that it would take the killing of half the human race to recover the ability to rely on others.