Mirrors----can someone explain the interdimensional travel theories around them?

OakFieldAlienz444

Mirrors and light and frequencies can someone explain the interdimensional correlations between
light, sound, and mirrors, if any? I have been fascinated by this for a long time, and I have
yet to see anything beyond Alice in Wonderland.

"Project Looking Glass" clearly used mirrors?
Do mirrors attract paranormal activity like aliens or ghosts?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There was an anomaly I noticed one time that I thought was a little odd. It was night time. I had all lights off in the room. I had my laptop on at the time. The closet doors on one side of the room were of the mirror kind. I was lying on the bed and could see a reflection of light on the ceiling from the laptop. But in the closet door mirrors the reflection was in a different location on the reflected ceiling. All other objects in the room were in their mirror reflected twins location.

It appears there are other rules for the behavior of light besides just a mirror image.

Wind7

Staff
I wish I could explain it, but I cannot.

I have used mirrors in the past to temporarily capture really bad spirits...And it worked. :oops:
Was always fascinated by holding a mirror to its reflection in another, bigger mirror.

It was explained to me that they get trapped within the multiple images and get confused,
but that still means that they 'enter into the mirror' which (to my mind) seems impossible.

Are mirrors an entry point into another, very real dimension?
In my educated guess....Yes.
I have spoken with people whom were undergoing a haunting
and a few claimed to have witnessed seeing "lights coming out from a mirror".

Spirits can pass through most solid objects but mirrors are not solid to them.
They're like a gateway, both enter/exit.

Still sort of blows my mind.

vp8671

There was an anomaly I noticed one time that I thought was a little odd. It was night time. I had all lights off in the room. I had my laptop on at the time. The closet doors on one side of the room were of the mirror kind. I was lying on the bed and could see a reflection of light on the ceiling from the laptop. But in the closet door mirrors the reflection was in a different location on the reflected ceiling. All other objects in the room were in their mirror reflected twins location.

It appears there are other rules for the behavior of light besides just a mirror image.
I will try to attempt an explanation , light has a different frequency, it could be that the light coming from the laptop had been reflected in a different position, becasue of travelling deepest in the mirror, respect the other reflected light from objects, Snell law and Frensel / Lambert law could explain that in a mathematical terms

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I will try to attempt an explanation , light has a different frequency, it could be that the light coming from the laptop had been reflected in a different position, becasue of travelling deepest in the mirror, respect the other reflected light from objects, Snell law and Frensel / Lambert law could explain that in a mathematical terms

So far I want a "Keep it simple" explanation. I am very skilled in lying to you with math. That is what the mathematical language is used for. The laptop supplies all the light in the room to the mirror. But that secondary light reflecting off the ceiling is different somehow.

Now it might be as simple as the direction of the light might not be reversed light as all the other light reflected off the mirror is reversed. A simple test would be to put an arrow in the spot of light on the ceiling and see if it has the proper direction. If anyone has access to that type of setup I described, please check this out.

IlluminatiArchbishop

That is what I suspect is going on. I posted a video by Physics Girl a while back where she put arrows up, down, left, right, and toward the mirror. The mirror only showed the toward the mirror arrow as being reversed.
This planet is full of weird shit lol. Never thought I would see saucers then suddenly see them constantly then other weird things too so IDK WTF is going on but seems either something is trying to help us or we are truly hated not sure which then again maybe both