missing time

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
HDRKid, I have the greatest respect for you and what you post. I also believe you when you say you lost 13 hours and other times as much as three hours traveling to your nearby city. I really believe you have been abducted this time as well as other times.

The way deductions work: you will only remember one or 2 min. before the induction and one or 2 min. after you return from the induction. All the memory of time will be lost and loss of memory of the events happening to you also. Your memory will be erased during the induction period and you will not be able to remember a single thing that happened during the time you are abducted. Your abductors will make sure that you have no memory of the events that took place during abduction.

The first time I was abducted I was six years old walking home from school in a rural area of southern Minnesota. I've had many other unexplained loss of time over the last 65+ years. One of the most interesting and unexplained events is that I have a number of possible implants within my body that feel like I have a piece of glass embedded at times. The most strange of all of these implants are that I have a hole in my back about quarter-inch to the right of my spine and about 4 inches down from the top of my shoulders. It is deep enough and large enough I can put my fingertip into the hole in my back. I have never had any type of surgery in the areas I suspect implants are and never any on my back in my lifetime.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

CDS

I can't say or recall ever seeing a UFO, or being abducted as such. I can say I've had missing time (memory suppression?) on a couple of ghost hunting investigations I have done. One instance was a few hours. It's interesting to note that I was not alone during these events and the other two I was with also concur with the missing time. It does happen. I just don't know the mechanism by which it's done.