MissylSilo, New Member

MissylSilo

Hi everybody.

I found this forum looking into the topics of time travel. Found some old forums from 2006 which were mostly good reads, but couldn't apply. So the characters have found another place.

I'm from the USA have been through the 1980s, 90s, noughts, and hey it's 2013. When I was younger I had some experiences that involved time travelers. Several years ago my interest and my memories came back after some incredibly painful and unfortunate experiences, and since then life has been interesting, a consequence for expressing my very strong opinions online about people who would prefer to be never heard of.

I'm here to put in two cents. Granted, I have experienced the asylum, but don't use that as an excuse to psych-out any claims I might make. I'm here to learn and to share, and I try not to get debateful because I've been through that before and it usually devolved to the youngest meanest male in the room derailing any attempts by others to lay down a paradigm that might make sense.

I've lived in the desert for a couple decades and now am in the Midwest. In my spare time I like looking over physics papers, seeing if anything clicks or is useful. I dabble in theory, not equations and proofs, mostly because I believe that there are 2 sciences out there: one prepped for modern consumption, and one a little more secret. Some things I might be able to talk about are psychic ability, aliens, religion, mind control, government conspiracy and technology, and always, the future.

This is going to be great, I can tell already.

Missy L Silo

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi everybody.

I found this forum looking into the topics of time travel. Found some old forums from 2006 which were mostly good reads, but couldn't apply. So the characters have found another place.

I'm from the USA have been through the 1980s, 90s, noughts, and hey it's 2013. When I was younger I had some experiences that involved time travelers. Several years ago my interest and my memories came back after some incredibly painful and unfortunate experiences, and since then life has been interesting, a consequence for expressing my very strong opinions online about people who would prefer to be never heard of.

I'm here to put in two cents. Granted, I have experienced the asylum, but don't use that as an excuse to psych-out any claims I might make. I'm here to learn and to share, and I try not to get debateful because I've been through that before and it usually devolved to the youngest meanest male in the room derailing any attempts by others to lay down a paradigm that might make sense.

I've lived in the desert for a couple decades and now am in the Midwest. In my spare time I like looking over physics papers, seeing if anything clicks or is useful. I dabble in theory, not equations and proofs, mostly because I believe that there are 2 sciences out there: one prepped for modern consumption, and one a little more secret. Some things I might be able to talk about are psychic ability, aliens, religion, mind control, government conspiracy and technology, and always, the future.

This is going to be great, I can tell already.

Missy L Silo

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have had some very strange experiences throughout my life as well that I might attribute to a time traveler. Look forward to seeing you on the forums.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Hi Missy,
Welcome to the Forum, the weather is great and the water is fine... don't forget to bring your towel.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! I hope you're going to have a great time on the board with all of us!

See you on the forum! :) Take care.

TnWatchdog

Welcome...we've been waiting for your arrival. Our goal is to make sense of a senseless world. See you around.