Mkstrehl

mkstrehl

Hey,
I found this forum through google while researching the HDR. I'm very curious to know whether anyone has had any success physically travelling with this machine. I kknow in general it is astral travel. Honestly, I came here because I'm looking for a way back in time. I want to go back to Jan. 20th 2013. I don't want to come back to this timeline. Is that even possible? I lost someone very important to me just a few days later and made some extremely bad decisions right after that that really messed with my life. If I could go back... If one of you could send me back...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to Paranormalis!

I'm sure you are going to find several discussions about the HDR that should interest you. Some of them are in the time machines sections, while others are in the psychic abilities section.

See you on the forum! :)

BlastTyrant

Welcome, the Time travel talk is most defiantly abundant here. Hope you find what you are looking for.

eunoia

tumblr_lrvhq2A4EL1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Please send me a large bag of marijuana and I will begin the conditioning phase. You will be back to January 2nd 213(AD, dont worry) before you know it! My machine doesn't read zeros for some reason.