Schematic Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor

TimeFlipper

Personally guys i dont think that any type of Flux Capacitor has the ability to transport you into another universe and bring you back to this universe...I wrote last year on Paranormalis that the Flux Capacitor "might" just be one part of ten million parts for putting together a suitable safe time-travelling machine...A suitable analogy would be like one rivet in the worlds largest battleship ever built :eek: :D

tuvok50

Personally guys i dont think that any type of Flux Capacitor has the ability to transport you into another universe and bring you back to this universe...I wrote last year on Paranormalis that the Flux Capacitor "might" just be one part of ten million parts for putting together a suitable safe time-travelling machine...A suitable analogy would be like one rivet in the worlds largest battleship ever built :eek: :D
I've been experimenting with mine lately, pointing it at myself, and it is definitely having an effect on my perception of time......things seem to be happening much faster, e.g., when I put food in the microwave for one and a half minutes it seems like on seconds go by when it's done!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@tuvok50 Can you tell us more about those experiments you made? That sounds interesting.

What happens if you point it at a watch. Does it look like time goes faster? I'm wondering what kind of experiment you could do that would give us the best idea. For instance, pointing it at something other than a watch, that would give us evidence that time indeed flows at a different rate than it normally should.

Let's think about it.

tuvok50

@tuvok50 Can you tell us more about those experiments you made? That sounds interesting.

What happens if you point it at a watch. Does it look like time goes faster? I'm wondering what kind of experiment you could do that would give us the best idea. For instance, pointing it at something other than a watch, that would give us evidence that time indeed flows at a different rate than it normally should.

Let's think about it.
I've been able to make digital watches consistently go faster or slower by as much as 7 or 8 seconds so far

TimeFlipper

Let's think about it.
I've been able to make digital watches consistently go faster or slower by as much as 7 or 8 seconds so far
Can you show us this on a short video clip please? :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The problem I have with the Flux Capacitor having an effect on a watch, is that it might indeed do something on the watch's mechanism/system, but there's no guarantee it has to do with time travel. Kinda like a magnet would have an effect on a compass.

@tuvok50 Could you try it with an hourglass and see if there's an actual difference with and without it? For instance, if the hourglass usually takes 3 minutes to complete a cycle, maybe it'll take 2:50 with the FluxCap. Just an example. Make sure the watch you use to measure the experiment is not near the FluxCap, obviously.

Let me know what you think. :)

TimeFlipper

Does anyone have footage or photographic evidence of the flux capacitor working? Thanks

Excellent question!

The chances of finding such evidence would be equal to discovering a fully grown male Indian Elephant, suspended over the side of a 250 foot deep ravine by only a garden daisy!