Money, Banking and the Fed

Judge Bean

Actually, the cure for this disaster is more disturbing to me than to watch it play out short of a full crash. I say this because it seems that the ones in control of the economy (not Greenspan), inasmuch as they are able to, will have to carry on their program of internationalizing money in order to salvage U.S. credit, and finally shore up the last crack through which we might have salvaged our own economy as "sovereign," or independent.

As we will exist having been sucked into this faceless, market-driven society, we will hardly recognize ourselves. The preliminary structure was set up by Thatcher and Reagan, as I understand it; and we were able to stay afloat through the Clinton years only by sustaining some dollar integrity.

Focusing everything on a sham war might turn out to cost us our national character-- whatever that is-- and the 21st Century will finish with a blended world government. In some ways, I'd rather have us suffer a crash and depression now, and rebuild.

PS Cary I see your two rats' asses and raise you two.

CaryP

Focusing everything on a sham war might turn out to cost us our national character-- whatever that is-- and the 21st Century will finish with a blended world government. In some ways, I'd rather have us suffer a crash and depression now, and rebuild.

PS Cary I see your two rats' asses and raise you two.

Yes, Paul, a crash now would be more painful in the short term, but much better in the long run. Rebuilding from the ashes of a crash in the short run would be a better alternative, than the total devastation of a total collapse of the world financial system sometime down the road, when the game collapses under its own weight. The longer the game is kept afloat the bigger payment to the piper will be. Losing our sovreignty will surely be part of the bigger payment later. That seems to be the agenda of the master planners.

I'll see you two rats' asses and call.

Cary

StarLord

Perhaps this was the plan all along that the World Banking consortiums had in mind. Wipe away all known borders so they can own it all. Cause the civilization standing in your way to melt away and you rebuild it to suit your own business plans. Crashes are not new to our country. We can survive anything. What we can't survive is when the dust clears the Banks own everything.

Places six Rat's Asses on the table and wonders how many rats asses equal one give a damn

StarLord

Hmmm, my hand must of been sent by the Govt. All I have is 2 Jokers and 3 Excuses as to why things are the way they are. Pass the pretzels please. Damn fine JD you got here Cary.

Judge Bean

That's a Full House, beats me. I had one Excuse before.

You win the rat parts, get them off the table.

StarLord

I thought those were Gourmet snacks. Some politician was by and he said he was hungry, so I offered those as the Special Du Jour. Funny though, for a split second they sort of looked like him as they went into his mouth. Musta been all the Cigar smoke in here.

Unintentional

image_article2685_418x429.jpg

(thanks to www.theonion.com)

dancho

Golly. It seems to me that the only way to fix the U.S. economy is to loot and pillage. We need to conquer some oil-rich countries and use their rich natural resources like a hotel maid uses a kleenex.

Anybody got any ideas on some little punk country that we can use and abuse? Oh-- that's right. We're already doing that.

*whew*

I was starting to get worried for a second there... :devil: