More and more strange objects coming down, plus general not leaving out any possibilities

8thsinner

Yeah the people proclaiming to travel time but lack evidence are always telling the truth 🤔
If you wanna argue that point time travel has been proven in lab tests the quantum eraser experiment has been proving time is not even fixed either for at least two decades now I think, as has astral projection itself. To be fair though, the few remaining scientists with any integrity aren't overly eager to share it much or don't quite understand it anyway.

IlluminatiArchbishop

If you wanna argue that point time travel has been proven in lab tests the quantum eraser experiment has been proving time is not even fixed either for at least two decades now I think, as has astral projection itself. To be fair though, the few remaining scientists with any integrity aren't overly eager to share it much or don't quite understand it anyway.
I do not want to argue but I do want evidentiary support.

8thsinner

I do not want to argue but I do want evidentiary support.
Then find it. The quantum eraser experiment has been repeated probably a million times it's not exactly hidden.
The latest nobel prize winners this year go into a hell of a lot of detail too on how local space is not real, thats why they won...
And for astral travel or remote viewing, theres been proof of that for 30 years, lab driven triple blinds...
Time is not what you have been told it is, you don't travel through it, you arrive to it.
I will say, yes, some of these proofs are hidden, some of the people revealing it were killed because of it, no different to the hundreds of over unity devices that oil companies killed off.
The easiest way to time travel as it's termed even though falsely labeled is organically, without machines.
This means going through the astral realms, which you have stated you will never consider. So you will never do it yourself. So if you won't do it yourself even though theres thousands of proofs of it then what do you even want proof of.
Scientists like to add the label anecdotal evidence to anything they are too bloody ignorant to even look at themselves, which you know, would be fine if there are a couple of hundred people in one area claiming something extraordinary. Anecdotal evidence becomes data when every single ancient culture on the planet spoke of it in some way or other in every language and when there are millions of people saying it.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Then find it. The quantum eraser experiment has been repeated probably a million times it's not exactly hidden.
The latest nobel prize winners this year go into a hell of a lot of detail too on how local space is not real, thats why they won...
And for astral travel or remote viewing, theres been proof of that for 30 years, lab driven triple blinds...
Time is not what you have been told it is, you don't travel through it, you arrive to it.
I will say, yes, some of these proofs are hidden, some of the people revealing it were killed because of it, no different to the hundreds of over unity devices that oil companies killed off.
The easiest way to time travel as it's termed even though falsely labeled is organically, without machines.
This means going through the astral realms, which you have stated you will never consider. So you will never do it yourself. So if you won't do it yourself even though theres thousands of proofs of it then what do you even want proof of.
Scientists like to add the label anecdotal evidence to anything they are too bloody ignorant to even look at themselves, which you know, would be fine if there are a couple of hundred people in one area claiming something extraordinary. Anecdotal evidence becomes data when every single ancient culture on the planet spoke of it in some way or other in every language and when there are millions of people saying it.
How about we discontinue this chat and go back onto the topic of this thread. This is not a time travel thread but more of an UFO thread

GBBrawler

In the 60's i would agree but in this day in age we have shown what will happen if we go to war or something like a alien invasion happens, we will turn on each other any chance we get, i did Hurricane Katrina relief and in a time where everyone should of been united working together people were killing and looting, we had a truck in our convoy get robbed both drivers killed for nothing more than plastic utensils they were hauling.

The Gov knows this which will make taking over far easier, they know we will turn on each other eventually they know the weak unprepared will be the first to go, easier to round us all up and put us behind walls they control.

Phase 2 will be the Aliens attacking us, then mass War across the globe, survivors will fight among them self's for supply's and territory, gov will swoop in and take those survivors to "Fortified Cities" where they will be "protected" from the ET threat as long as you follow their rules.
Sounds like the World Economic Forum/globalist elite planned 15 minute cities for us!

Wind7

Staff
fox artists on tumblr GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
the future is obviously flying saucers and telepathy. Question is wtf is taking us so long

Deceit and Greed for starters.

If man ever gets past the waste of energies these cause,
maybe THEN we will be on our way.