Most Haunted (TV Show)

TimeFlipper

Watched a few of these "did you hear that, did you see that?" shows they try and make it all look spooky and build the drama up only for nothing much to been seen or faintly heard. Guessing these shows take away from somewhat a more genuine or less exciting program but then people be saying this isnt entertaining.

Not to compare it to a TV show of this kind, but years ago i was eagerly awaiting The Blair Witch Project. While it might have be based on some real life incidents i was pretty disappointed in the movie got dragged into to the hype at the time.

I agree everything you said my old friend (y)..

DEATH OMEN

:rolleyes:Most "Haunted T.V. shows are interesting to watch, never a dull moment, usually, some are worth the time others, well ya gotta go do something before a particular segment is over. Been there, done that WAY TOO much to get addicted again but if ya have never watch any, do yourself a favor and check some out.

03snafubar31

There are just way too many self-proclaimed "seasoned" and or "professional" ghost/paranormal hunters and investigators that just spend way too much time running around psyching each other out and screaming at anything that moves. Then there's the insanely bad camera work. Gimbaled camera mounts aren't cheap (the good ones) but well worth it. I'm sure that it would clear up a whole lot of shaky camera footage where they claim to see things. As a matter of fact, I don't know of one single video I've seen with these folks running around ever had one.

On a side note: there's this one YouTube channel - Nukes Top 5 - He just puts together a bunch of the more credible and compelling videos and "leaves it up to you" to decide whether it's real or a hoax. Though I'd rather he not use sound effects as it does set the stage a bit and would prompt the viewer to see things that may or may not be there. Anyhow, he had just posted an episode today that has some pretty interesting things.

The one that I found pretty interesting was featured at 11:53 (posted link below) It's about some app called Randomnautica. This YouTuber says that this app has blown up on TickToc, which I am already questioning since that place is filled with a bunch of smooth brained twats, but I digress... So apparently you "concentrate" on good/bad stuff and the app will give you coordinates to some seemingly random place. According to other web sites that rate apps, it is simply a mobile app that uses a quantum random number generator that gives you a set of coordinates for your local area.

Now, the app itself doesn't have great reviews here on the Android store. There are a bunch of people that have pretty normal interactions with the app. However, as you will see in the video, there were some really curious locations. Check it out and let me know what you all think.

Randonautica @ 11:53

DEATH OMEN

Agree! Too many "ghosts shows" on the t.v. Wish there was a way to have standards set to encourage "quality" presentations as opposed to any and all shows classified as "spooky", watch at your own risk of boredom and just plain over the top "effects and actin'".

TimeFlipper

here's an amateur ghost hunter on youtube who went to the
hotel haunted by the "lady in red" a prostitute who was killed by her husband in the Wild West long ago.
The chair definitely seems to move on its own shortly after 11:47 (There's certainly some ways he could have faked it, could have pushed it himself off camera or used tricks with filming and computers)

However, the pace at which it seems to happen is impressive regardless.