Mr Basiago is a real Time Traveler

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Mr Andrew D Basiago is a real Time Traveler and has a lot of information on the subject.

Andrew D Basiago has been on Coast to Coast many things and will be on this Forum very soon, in the Thursday or Friday Chatroon. I will post more information on Andrew D Basiago.

This is a most see video by Andrew D Basiago about life on Mars. It about 1.45 hours long. First two minutes of the video is bad, no picture or sound.

The Link to the video: <iframe src="ALIENEVENT 2012 CONFERENCE ANDREW D. BASIAGO, HUMANOID BEINGS AND ANIMAL SPECIES FOUND ON MARS, NOV 15, 2009, LOS ANGELES" width="459" height="344" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Ren

Andrew looks a little big to be from the future.

Octavusprime

The begining is priceless. First guy is a passionate one...

I'm finding his whole story hard to swallow. The pictures are blurry close ups. It's like look at this cloud and tell me what you see. There was one or two that really looked like people but I'm not sold that it isn't a natural formation.

PamelaM

Dont have time to watch the video I see aliens are mentioned. Can someone tell me what group of aliens he claims to be in contact with?

Mr Andrew D Basiago is a real Time Traveler and has a lot of information on the subject.

Andrew D Basiago has been on Coast to Coast many things and will be on this Forum very soon, in the Thursday or Friday Chatroon. I will post more information on Andrew D Basiago.

This is a most see video by Andrew D Basiago about life on Mars. It about 1.45 hours long. First two minutes of the video is bad, no picture or sound.

The Link to the video: <iframe src="ALIENEVENT 2012 CONFERENCE ANDREW D. BASIAGO, HUMANOID BEINGS AND ANIMAL SPECIES FOUND ON MARS, NOV 15, 2009, LOS ANGELES" width="459" height="344" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Does he provide evidence?

Ren

Not fair. You all know I can't do live chat because of the divergence. If you really care, let him post on this forum a bit as well.

Ren

I suppose I should be clear about this. There are no big people in the future. Unhealthy weight gain is attacked from every angle. Junk food and candy is very healthy for you in the near future. No lard, excess corn syrup and other harmful ingredients. People are also receiving better treatment for thyroid disorders.

Ren

Any of you overweight? Just follow the advice of Harvey Diamond. If you get hungry after 8pm, eat fruit and drink water. The pounds will fall off.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Ren

Andrew D Basiago is a real Time Traveler and has a lot of information on the subject. He is from our current time, not the future. When he was 6 to 10 years old, he was part of the USA Time Travel program, why because his father was on the time travel projects.

Ren

Andrew most certainly is not telling the truth. There is no USA Time Travel program at this time.