Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

NaturalPhilosopher

hdr works fine for physical if you use on a vortex.
however you cannot have subconscious psychological problems like timeflip, harte and einstein have.

oh einstein thought the hdr is pure bullshit? backpeddling much?

StarTraveller94

That is his opinion. I don't share it though. One has to be highly skilled in the art of meditation in order to successfully use the HDR. So if you can't already induce an out of body experience through meditation, then don't expect the HDR to do that for you.
Well, shoot.

I'll have to find another way to travel the multiverse then.

Any suggestions?

Rossco78

That is his opinion. I don't share it though. One has to be highly skilled in the art of meditation in order to successfully use the HDR. So if you can't already induce an out of body experience through meditation, then don't expect the HDR to do that for you.
So you need to astral travel before you can use it?

NaturalPhilosopher

So you need to astral travel before you can use it?
nah.
what is needed is a clear subconscious mind and possibly a mind machine(binural beats with flashing lights for brainwave entrainment). depends on the individual.

remember, when you're on a vortex the standing ELF there(detected at most vortexes) entrains your brainwaves and your chakras(requires the chakra detector).

that's why gibbs designed the hdr to produce the harmonics of 60hz the frequency of electrical mains powersupply. Claims the same frequency and it's harmonics exist within the energy vortexes/leyline grids. The dials on the hdr change the oscillation frequency of the hdr to match one of it's harmonics to the vortex you have chosen. That can verified with an oscilloscope.

So when on a vortex everything is humming away at the same frequencies and phase lock(scalar waves phase lock automatically) to produce the 'zero vector'.

your subconscious mind is the one that is tuning the hdr's frequencies and transmitting the time field produced an hour after you use it. If there's subconscious problems then it doesn't work.

hdr makes the zero vector in your chest then again your mind does an hour later for where you want to go.

subconscious is in control.

Last edited:

gdustin87

I've been working on my Multi-Verse Resonator. I updated the sensor coil to Gibbs newer style caduceus coil. Right after I did that I was able to get a stick type reaction during tuning. So I decided to go through the entire project and redo the old wiring, and also construct a bottom cover for the copper pyramid. Thus covering up all the exposed wiring underneath. Well, I completed the update making the device less prone to accidentally electrocute me. Of course now after the update I no longer get the stick reaction. But I did record the position of all the dials when I did. So at least I now have dial settings to use. I have a few pictures to share for those of you interested. The copper pyramid is the defining feature of the MVR. And I have not seen anyone else post pictures other than Patrick Murphy who is the guy that I modeled my MVR after.

Here is an updated schematic I made to reflect the current design I am using:

Multiverse_Resonator2.jpg

A couple of pics showing all the necessary holes cut out:

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Here is a pic of the modifications I made to allow a bottom cover to be attached:

100_0524.jpg

Here is one showing all components installed with a plexiglass bottom cover.

100_0528.jpg

And the final two pics showing a completed MVR:

100_0530.jpg

100_0529.jpg

Can you reupload the pictures or link me to them? I am very interested in this.

TimeFlipper

@NaturalPhilosopher Nice to see you making these type of postings again NP, only a few points i wish to raise (y):D..
Does Gibbs state what the frequencies of the harmonics are, that come from the 60Hz mains supply, or do you have knowledge of those specific frequencies yourself? :cool:..

What would the purpose be for a Phase Locked Scalar Wave?..o_O..
And how could our subconscious minds ever become capable of controlling an HDR`s (or anything else) transmission frequencies?..:unsure:..
How do you define the, Zero Vector? :)..

Last edited: