Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

Dumpling66

I've been working on my Multi-Verse Resonator. I updated the sensor coil to Gibbs newer style caduceus coil. Right after I did that I was able to get a stick type reaction during tuning. So I decided to go through the entire project and redo the old wiring, and also construct a bottom cover for the copper pyramid. Thus covering up all the exposed wiring underneath. Well, I completed the update making the device less prone to accidentally electrocute me. Of course now after the update I no longer get the stick reaction. But I did record the position of all the dials when I did. So at least I now have dial settings to use. I have a few pictures to share for those of you interested. The copper pyramid is the defining feature of the MVR. And I have not seen anyone else post pictures other than Patrick Murphy who is the guy that I modeled my MVR after.

Here is an updated schematic I made to reflect the current design I am using:

Multiverse_Resonator2.jpg

A couple of pics showing all the necessary holes cut out:

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Here is a pic of the modifications I made to allow a bottom cover to be attached:

100_0524.jpg

Here is one showing all components installed with a plexiglass bottom cover.

100_0528.jpg

And the final two pics showing a completed MVR:

100_0530.jpg

100_0529.jpg
Where to get a multiverse resonator

TimeFlipper

Yes. I have used it. I do believe I recorded an episode somewhere here on the site. I recall getting a phone call in a dream right after a meditation session with the MVR. I answered the phone and was surprised to here the voice of my long deceased aunt. Then I awoke. It was all so real.

Have you ever had any physical or astral form of Time-Travel from the MVR? :)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Have you ever had any physical or astral form of Time-Travel from the MVR? :)..

Apart form the nice make up of the model thats the big question?

Just my look it a variance on the HDR where he found out about it. If there was Astral travel id say very uncertain. Why didnt we hear about it before

Why not say now, if this is just magnetic a device.?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Apart form the nice make up of the model thats the big question?

Just my look it a variance on the HDR where he found out about it. If there was Astral travel id say very uncertain. Why didnt we hear about it before

Why not say now, if this is just magnetic a device.?

Thank you, but i was asking @Einstein for his reply to my question :)..

Mayhem

Zenith
It was a general observation, as anyone can reply to TF.:)

As you should know, why not ask in a pm if you want a personal touch.

The question asked doesn't always have to be answered by one, or the questioner.

Last edited:

Rossco78

nah.
what is needed is a clear subconscious mind and possibly a mind machine(binural beats with flashing lights for brainwave entrainment). depends on the individual.

remember, when you're on a vortex the standing ELF there(detected at most vortexes) entrains your brainwaves and your chakras(requires the chakra detector).

that's why gibbs designed the hdr to produce the harmonics of 60hz the frequency of electrical mains powersupply. Claims the same frequency and it's harmonics exist within the energy vortexes/leyline grids. The dials on the hdr change the oscillation frequency of the hdr to match one of it's harmonics to the vortex you have chosen. That can verified with an oscilloscope.

So when on a vortex everything is humming away at the same frequencies and phase lock(scalar waves phase lock automatically) to produce the 'zero vector'.

your subconscious mind is the one that is tuning the hdr's frequencies and transmitting the time field produced an hour after you use it. If there's subconscious problems then it doesn't work.

hdr makes the zero vector in your chest then again your mind does an hour later for where you want to go.

subconscious is in control.

Couldn't you just do it with this? Maybe add blinking lights and a quartz crystal on your body at the same time or the crystals put on the pics of the date,etc.
Something like that.

NaturalPhilosopher

Couldn't you just do it with this? Maybe add blinking lights and a quartz crystal on your body at the same time or the crystals put on the pics of the date,etc.
Something like that.

Yup.
Steven Gibbs says repeatedly all you need is a quartz crystal on your chakra and a vortex.