Must Watch!!...UK to Jail viewers of "Far Right Propaganda"

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper your mate Farage is back on the scene with his new party.

Yes my old friend, and thank goodness he IS back..... Farage and all the EU sceptics from the new Centre Right Conservative Governments in Europe will be wreaking havoc on those vile pernicious unelected undemocratic fascist EU bureaucrats, during the European elections on May 23rd and 26th, this year!! (y):cool:..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I believe that the new data law of the EU is over-ruled by the threat of radicalising the people who constantly keep looking at terrorists propaganda online, and could be downloading that propaganda and be passing it onto other people for the purpose of radicalising them also.

A lot of the Muslims dont know what is in the Koran, because they dont know Arabic. There is a law in Austria from the Kaiserreich (Empire of the Austria-Hungary) that every group has to translate it into German. So you can see what exactly they believe in. Then they have no excuse for wrong translations.

That would be good in the English speaking countries, too, because then you know which group is radical.

The problem is that Muhammad also killed a lot of people. And a lot of Muslims dont distance themselves from these deeds. This religion can very easy be manipulated for the evil. Some may think killing people is good, because Muhammad did it. That is the reason why ISIS emerged. If he would have been peaceful, I think, there would be no terror attacks.

Yes my old friend, and thank goodness he IS back..... Farage and all the EU sceptics from the new Centre Right Conservative Governments in Europe will be wreaking havoc on those vile pernicious unelected undemocratic fascist EU bureaucrats, during the European elections on May 23rd and 26th, this year!! (y):cool:..
I only vote joke parties or small parties, because I dont like it either. And you only need 0,6 % of the vote to get a
seat here. Last time I voted for the Pirate Party ;) and they got one seat.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I decided to highlight a problem we have in the UK`s capital city of London and its cause, the vile mayor Sadiq Khan...
If the link to the following video cannot be shown in your country, please go onto You Tube and type in, "Sadiq Khan Labels US President Donald Trump The Poster Boy For Racists TDS in Full Effect"....Strong Language Used In Video..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

That is this typical hypocrisy, you see in Sadiq Khan.

According to his logic every Muslim is a racist. And Mumanned is the poster boy for racists in every countries. Because he killed so many people and called Non-muslims second class citizens (in the Koran).

Muhammed commited cultural genocide on Jews and many others and was a mass murderer, besides his
hate speech in the Koran against every Non-Muslims.

And the most people do not feel the need to criticize it. He was not a good person.

I would not call it that, that every Muslim is a racist. But he and these Muslim American women (I think they are Democrats) have to call themself racists, because of their logic.

If he would be liberal he would critizize this, but because he is a racist, how he calls himself, he celebrates it.

Liberal Muslims see everybody as equal and that also means Muhammad was flawed and the Koran is flawed. But why they are still members of Islam, I dont understand. It was a negative being that talked to Muhammad and that is obvious when you their book and the Hadiths.

Last edited: