My Announcement

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Ah, I was waiting for someone to ask. So, my doctor said he could give me surgery, chemo, and if all that didn't work out, he'd go to radiation therapy. So, I decided to schedule my surgery for February 12th, 2016. Mentally, I'm feeling ok, staying positive really helps, but I've been feeling depressed everytime i just sit alone. I've been trying to study Bromomandelic Acid for the medicine were making. You've probably never heard of it. One of the unnoticed chemicals. Anyways, once were done with medicine gonna go back to my normal Physicists job. So, I guess I'm doing good :D

bluejay_1919

Glad your doing okay...and that there are some options for you to fight this. I think it would be weird if you weren't feeling down when you're alone. Being alone in silence is not a bad thing...it can make us think & reflect on what going on in our busy little lives. I'll keep sending you light & love.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Ah, I was waiting for someone to ask. So, my doctor said he could give me surgery, chemo, and if all that didn't work out, he'd go to radiation therapy. So, I decided to schedule my surgery for February 12th, 2016. Mentally, I'm feeling ok, staying positive really helps, but I've been feeling depressed everytime i just sit alone. I've been trying to study Bromomandelic Acid for the medicine were making. You've probably never heard of it. One of the unnoticed chemicals. Anyways, once were done with medicine gonna go back to my normal Physicists job. So, I guess I'm doing good :D

You're never alone on Paranormalis. As this thread demonstrates we are a caring community and a mental support network for you should you require it. Just make sure that the decisions you make are your own and not influenced by others as this is your battle and your choices.

Good luck!