My beliefs in the afterlife

Carl Miller

The cause being that it was meant to happen, for a reason because everything happens for a reason

i think so, Freak Show. I will be sojourning on this Earth until the day comes for me to deliver my physical body to the Earth where it belongs. i have lived trying to be just, fair, applying justice, giving everyone which he or she deserves. I do not know the fear of death cause deep inside i know that death does not exist, perhaps and i hope with all my heart life will continue although under different circumstances. As i do not tend to create drama, i think i will accept the physical death comfortably.

Freak Show

there is nothing to fear from death because we have no control of it, it's going happen whether we want to or not. And when it does you will conscious of where you are going afterwards. I have help more than 50 spirit cross over into the light thus far, and i will tell you the same i tell them. Although you may be nervous, there is nothing to be nervous about nor is there anything to fear. You will go to a much better place where you will feel none of the pains of life. All of your family and friends who have since passed will all be there with their arms open, waiting for your arrival.

Carl Miller

Sort of gothic this life of mine. I am also a medium and have lived with death most part of my life. Long hours attending sitters in a spiritist center.
Lately i have excused myself from the spiritual craft since i am employed in two schools as Santa Claus helper in the secretary room. In the evening i only wish to sleep like a log.
Anyway while i could i contributed somehow (well at least i did not spoil) to help people in need who searched for help with spiritual problems,

Freak Show

i have a particular job to do, help spirit cross over. Although i help the occasional friend if they have questions of specific things. Other than that i do what i'm supposed to do and get on with life. It's just that when i see people talking out their butt and are way off the grid is when i have to speak up. i remember a story on here of a guy who went to gave sites to take picture of all the light orbs, although hard to see with all the dust and bugs flying around you really couldn't make out much. Be swore up and down it was all spirits. There are those who are on the outside looking in that think spirits are in my house, or in a grave yard, and yet again do not understand that spirit does not live in time and space, they are everywhere. Just because your house happens to be in a particular area doesn't mean it's just your house.

Carl Miller

@Freak Show
That's it, EVP proves the afterlife. At least a part of the afterlife intermingled with 'the earth'.
Again i clap hands to one of the most creative movies relating to ghosts, "The Others", Nicole Kidman.(y)

Carl Miller

@Freak Show

." Be swore up and down it was all spirits. There are those who are on the outside looking in that think spirits are in my house, or in a grave yard, and yet again do not understand that spirit does not live in time and space, they are everywhere. Just because your house happens to be in a particular area doesn't mean it's just your house."

Yes, one of the main reason why i excused myself from the spiritual craft.
Although the mediums do have protection from the spirit guides one cannot deny there is contamination and spirits may be troublesome.
The best part is that since it is a sacrificial task the hour bonuses are high. One hour bonus corresponds to one working hour dedicated to the spirituality. Hour bonus is the spiritual currency or 'money'.
So much to say about the spiritual protection.
The spiritual craft (including the mediums ,the assistants and the sitters) do need protection.
In Aumbhandan seances, the security is done by a certain type of entity which i am forbidden to disclose now.
Malicious encarnate people, those 'living' who love creating trouble are also kept in a tight corner by the mentioned 'legion'.

Freak Show

Had an occurrence of a bad spirit yesterday. I had just left to go get a movie, while i was gone my wife was doing yard work. She had a garden tool in one hand and a knife in the other. My spirit guide Helen appeared to her and told her to be careful. Then a tall dark spirit with black eyes appeared to my wife, she felt dizzy and fell to her knees , when she got up he was there again, then moved to the back of her, putting his hands on both of her shoulders pushing her up hill then to the ground. When she fell the knife went into her stomach. My neighbor told me as i just pulled up she was laying on the ground, he thought she was resting but when he got up to her she wasn't responding. I tried to wake her, but she was out of it. I called 911, i saw the knife but it looked like it was laying on her leg. when the paramedics got there and started to move her we saw the knife was in her, but lucky enough only about an inch. It just cause an open hole. She was rushed to the ER and had surgery... She told me this morning she has felt a bad presence around her since we had moved into the house 3 years ago and feels like it was something that had followed her from a previous home. But at that home she had a protective spirit who was helping her, but that the good spirit remained at the other home.. (my wife is sensitive to spirit also, just not as much to me, but can hear their voices). She told me my guide Helen told her to lay still and not move.. She also told me another spirit stayed by her side last night in the hospital holding her hand a rubbing her head... So now i have to figure out how to get rid of this bad spirit

Carl Miller

Had an occurrence of a bad spirit yesterday. I had just left to go get a movie, while i was gone my wife was doing yard work. She had a garden tool in one hand and a knife in the other. My spirit guide Helen appeared to her and told her to be careful. Then a tall dark spirit with black eyes appeared to my wife, she felt dizzy and fell to her knees , when she got up he was there again, then moved to the back of her, putting his hands on both of her shoulders pushing her up hill then to the ground. When she fell the knife went into her stomach. My neighbor told me as i just pulled up she was laying on the ground, he thought she was resting but when he got up to her she wasn't responding. I tried to wake her, but she was out of it. I called 911, i saw the knife but it looked like it was laying on her leg. when the paramedics got there and started to move her we saw the knife was in her, but lucky enough only about an inch. It just cause an open hole. She was rushed to the ER and had surgery... She told me this morning she has felt a bad presence around her since we had moved into the house 3 years ago and feels like it was something that had followed her from a previous home. But at that home she had a protective spirit who was helping her, but that the good spirit remained at the other home.. (my wife is sensitive to spirit also, just not as much to me, but can hear their voices). She told me my guide Helen told her to lay still and not move.. She also told me another spirit stayed by her side last night in the hospital holding her hand a rubbing her head... So now i have to figure out how to get rid of this bad spirit

Freak Show, you and your wife, you two, are excellent mediums . If circumstances were different, if we lived near one another, i mean if you lived near me, we would open a spiritist center and certainly, you and your wife, making use of your mediumship would help a lot of people in need.