My experience at spell casting

HDRKID

Be careful with spells that harm people as they pull down a lot of bad karma and can revert back to you.

I heard a joke about star trek versus star wars. The storm troopers kept shooting, but they were always missing. However, the red shirt died anyway. Bullets only miss on rare occasions.

steven chiverton

spell casting the question is who's listening to your spell casting and whose acting on it spell casting is just chanting words so if something works then something unknown must be in play to act on these words , and ya dont get any view of a pair of ears sticking out of a hidden reality listening to it to do your work so how dose it really work maybe something else is in motion there . the old saying goes words fall on deaf ears , so when you cast a spell whos listening to it . its just sound waves

TimeFlipper

spell casting the question is who's listening to your spell casting and whose acting on it spell casting is just chanting words so if something works then something unknown must be in play to act on these words , and ya dont get any view of a pair of ears sticking out of a hidden reality listening to it to do your work so how dose it really work maybe something else is in motion there . the old saying goes words fall on deaf ears , so when you cast a spell whos listening to it . its just sound waves

Its the old man with the big ears that conjures up all your spells cobber...Its a kinda magic, so keep it to yourself ;):D..

Wind7

Staff
Its the old man with the big ears that conjures up all your spells cobber...Its a kinda magic, so keep it to yourself ;):D..

View attachment 9414

The big-eared man also known as Martin McMuffin.
Once known to scoop broadband waves so as to be able to 'see' movies streamed directly into his mind..through his ears.

He was chased for the illegal usage of satellite internet and video to the top of a very high building where he threw himself from the top...hang gliding safely to the ground by using his vastly proportioned ears.

Martin....was never seen again.

Rumor has it, a spell was cast upon him and he became the jolly green giant's left thumb.

...as rumours go, I've imagined worse.

;)

TimeFlipper

The big-eared man also known as Martin McMuffin.
Once known to scoop broadband waves so as to be able to 'see' movies streamed directly into his mind..through his ears.

He was chased for the illegal usage of satellite internet and video to the top of a very high building where he threw himself from the top...hang gliding safely to the ground by using his vastly proportioned ears.

Martin....was never seen again.

Rumor has it, a spell was cast upon him and he became the jolly green giant's left thumb.

...as rumours go, I've imagined worse.

i

Thanks for reminding me about good old MMM...There is only 1 thing to say that dispells any rumours (take note but keep quiet about the word di-spells, iam certain you know what I mean!) its only the infamous TimeFlipper who can transmute into the Jolly Green Giants left thumb, brought about by a spell that was cast back to me, from that vile shape-shifting Nelly the Elephant!!...I wished she would have packed her trunk and pissed off back to the circus!!:mad::D..

Last edited: