My experiences with paranormal events

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm 25 and I've had a lot of interesting experiences happen to me. I wander the internet time to time posting my experiences and gathering responses. I appreciate feedback, whether you're a believer or skeptic. I like it when someone attempts to debunk my experiences. Just as long as they don'tinsult my belief while doing it.

I believe in the paranormal and this is my story.

Ready?

k...

My first paranormal experience happened in 1998.

I was in the basement late at night, on my super nintendo. I heard this muffled voice coming from the laundry room. Then I heard a box moving and fall to the floor and metallic sounds on the ground scattering. The lights were off, and my parents were asleep, and my brother was asleep too. I remember getting chills up and down my spine, I rushed up the stairs and slept on the couch in the living room.

When I went back down to the basement in the morning I found a box of my dads tools on the ground, the tools scattered. That's a pretty heavy box to just fall off a shelf. And that shelf was bolted into the wall, so there's no way it could have been tilted.

An interesting twist...

A few months after I moved out at 18, my brother said that he heard a muffled voice, and heard something fall to the floor and shatter. He went into the room and found his lego battle ship that me and him built that I bought for him ($70 that costed me) for his birthday the year prior, on the ground broken into pieces. He said that the battleship was on a stand and pushed to the back of the shelf. The same shelf that the box of tools in 1998 that somehow mysteriously came off the shelf and dropped to the floor.

Another one took place two years ago when I was laying in bed, wide awake on my laptop. And I heard this thumping sound coming from my porch. I looked through my blinds and saw this black mass entity slowing moving towards my door. It was daylight outside.

I got my baseball bat, I had a feeling in my stomach that the entity is not friendly. Just a strange feeling I get when I'm in or getting into a dangerous situation.

It stops at my door. I go closer to my door and look out the window, nothing is there. This was autumn, leaves were on my porch and on the ground. I never heard leaves crunching, like they usually would if someone walked on my porch. The trash can sits next to my porch railing, if it had been a person and they jumped, they would have to manuever around the trash can and also jump far enough so the leaves don't crunch when they land. I never heard any crunching or even the thud of feet hitting the ground.

Strange things happened after this. I had a friend over who was on my 360, and I was in my kitchen getting us something to eat, and he said he felt something brush past him, he turns to look and sees a man about 5'6" walk through the wall.

Well the next night I'm cleaning my apartment and I feel a brush of wind, there's no draft, my windows are closed, and the furnace isn't running and I hear this sound, I go to investigate it and sure enough I see a man 5'6" walk through the same wall my friend did.

Called my friend and described the man and my friend said that is who he saw. White male, gray short hair, overalls, 5'6".

The house I live in is divided into four units. Its part of the historical division of my city since this house is nearly 120 years old. I looked at some old blueprints.

At one time the wall that this figure passed through, used to be a side door. And even when looking at my wall you can see where the door frame was covered by plaster and boards.

BlastTyrant

#3 sounds like a Residual haunting to me, maybe certain conditions make him more notacable than others, but he will walk the same path all the time, you could probably follow it with a EMF detector.

1 and 2# This sounds like a spirit who most likely has haunted the area since there passing and the shelf may have a bit of significance to him, is this all that has happened? if you put anything on the shelf will he knock it off again? And for the shadow you seen is this the only occurance, again this could be a residual you would have to keep a eye out aroudn the same time you seen it the first time.

Khaos

The shelf ghost is interesting. I do know the lady who sold the house to my parents, that her husband died from a heart attack in the basement in that area where the box of tools came off the shelf. Perhaps that's the residual haunting. From my take on it, its a haunting that happens every seven years. Because the woman's husband died seven years prior to the first incident taking place.

Its been seven years since 2005 and it should be happening again. I'll keep a close ear with my parents for any noise from that particular area.

For the other two incidents I haven't seen the man in overalls or the black mass in a while. I agree, residual haunting that take place at a certain time and date. When I see both, I'll investigate and and even whip out my camera and record take photos :D

#4 I will say after the black mass incident, a few interesting things did happen here. I heard bootsteps coming from my dining room. There's carpeting there, and the sound of the bootsteps was like someone walking on hardwood flooring. There is hardwood under the carpet, but if someone walks with boots, it would make a muffled thud. I once came home and saw my cupboard door open when I looked through my door window.

#5 A couple months ago, a battery for my old laptop was in some bubble wrap that had a rubber band attached to it. It was in a crate in a locked cupboard. I didn't hear the cupboard open, but I heard the thud of the battery hit the ground, it was literally taken out of the bubble wrap. The bubble wrap was laying next to the crate, and the battery on the ground.

BlastTyrant

#5 Maybe he wanted you to use the battery? :LOL:

My best advice is to document anything that happens no matter how mundane or insignificant it may be, if it is outta the ordinary document it, i use to sleep with a disposable camera on my head board cause i would wake up to a white mist in my room occasionally, granted every time i actually remembered it was there it was too late.

Khaos

I have documented my incidents and I've actually just recently posted a bunch of them over at a forum service on my own message board.

Someday I want to create a site with my friend who has had his own paranormal experiences and even experiences we've both encountered together, its similar to a dream logging journal site, instead you log your paranormal/supernatural incidents.

Khaos

I do have some experiences that I've experienced with other people. But the rest are just single based experiences that have already happened and I really didn't take any photos or record any sounds. However I did do my best at debunking said occurrences through logic and reason.

Oh you wanted the link to the journal. Sure, here: Ghostly Experiences Journal - Home

Three experiences have happened so far this year, however I think I've debunked them. The first experience took place in March. I have this 21 inch tv that used to sit on a coffee table. I was laying in bed, and the table literally just tipped forward. The tv wasn't positioned on the edge of the table, which could have causes a weight difference. The legs were stable and the table didn't wobble one bit.

But I did have the window open, and it was rather windy at the time. Perhaps the wind hit the table and knocked it over considering the tv is rather light weight. Its basically like a computer monitor, actually you can use it as one.

Actually I have an image of the table: http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx358/SkorpionGemini/Myself/Photo_00005.jpg

That was taken in 2010 when I first moved into the apartment. But I had moved the tv to the center of the table recently, but that is the table with my tv sitting on top of it. But as I said, maybe a gust of wind? Though I do dispute that, look at the placement of the window. But still, could have been a ghost. Oh wait.

spooky2

If the battery had any juice the entity could have been trying to use the energy to manifest itself.

Khaos

Good thing you mentioned that spooky. Because I did catch it on camera. Tonight, I was getting a late night snack and I heard water running coming from the bathroom. Went there and didn't see any water coming out of the tap, but I did see the curtains moving. It happened for eight minutes, and I caught the last few seconds of it on my digi cam.

Couple things:

- The widows are closed, with my window a/c unit running in the kitchen.
- Even if there was a window open that I forgot to close, its a calm night tonight, no wind.
- There's nobody here but me. I live alone, so there is nobody else in that shower.

Lack of sound, my camera mic is broke I believe.