My foolproof and recommended time travel methods

TimeFlipper

@Einstein @tflofasho Look at the first reply from another person on this thread. If the past was changed, TimeFlipper's post would also be changed.

You forgot to mention Poo`s device where you personally time travelled :)

I'm guessing the mods have the option to mark a post as edited or not.

Lol :D

As long as were deciding the matter with guess work, then my guess is Pegii had another successful OBE and went back in time and edited the post legally under the 10 minute limit requirement.
:D

TimeFlipper

Lol legally...

You make this sound like this is a court of law when it's simply a forum that can be edited however it wants to be, despite the rules set up within the system.

Since when did we go from Philosophers and scientists to detectives and attorneys?

It's all on what you are willing to believe. But some stuff like tumors magically disappearing seem to suggest that belief is a real power that defies our current concept of science to analyze.
I agree with you mate, but the power of belief wont take you back in time for 1 second :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Lol legally...

You make this sound like this is a court of law when it's simply a forum that can be edited however it wants to be, despite the rules set up within the system.

Since when did we go from Philosophers and scientists to detectives and attorneys?

It's all on what you are willing to believe. But some stuff like tumors magically disappearing seem to suggest that belief is a real power that defies our current concept of science to analyze.
I agree with you mate, but the power of belief wont take you back in time for 1 second :D

Are you so sure? What about Duncan Cameron? What about astral time travel?

The Doppelganger phenomena does exist. I know of 2 others besides myself that have experienced this. Could that Doppelganger just be ones self out on a little outing during an astral projection from the night before?

tflofasho

That's an interesting claim Einstein. Forgive me for being rude, but do you feel you could please oblige us with empirical evidence perhaps?

TimeFlipper

The Doppelganger phenomena does exist. I know of 2 others besides myself that have experienced this. Could that Doppelganger just be ones self out on a little outing during an astral projection from the night before?
What we are talking about here is purely the power of belief taking you back in time, not astral projection or a persons Doppelganger..
Duncan Cameron was best known for being the original psychic in the Montauk Experiments...He could use his mind to control the time portals while he was in a trance, unfortunately there were some glitches along the way and people literally ended up "lost in time" when the time portals closed in on them...Later in the experiments the scientists discovered a way to "digitise" Camerons brain patterns, thus creating very stable and glitch free time portals...But this has nothing to do with the power of belief per se...:)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's an interesting claim Einstein. Forgive me for being rude, but do you feel you could please oblige us with empirical evidence perhaps?

My experience with the Doppelganger phenomena was when I came home from work one day during my lunch break. The apartment manager was out tending to trimming some of the shrubbery at the apartment complex where I live. As I approached her, she asked how I had gotten changed so fast. She said she had just seen me leave my apartment on my bicycle just 5 minutes before. I told her it wasn't me. I had been at work all morning. Her jaw dropped, and her face went as white as a ghost. I asked if she had let him in? She just stood there speechless. Just from her reaction, it was apparent that she believed it was me. But at the time I just shrugged it off. It certainly didn't make any sense to me.

tflofasho

What we are talking about here is purely the power of belief taking you back in time, not astral projection or a persons Doppelganger..
Duncan Cameron was best known for being the original psychic in the Montauk Experiments...He could use his mind to control the time portals while he was in a trance, unfortunately there were some glitches along the way and people literally ended up "lost in time" when the time portals closed in on them...Later in the experiments the scientists discovered a way to "digitise" Camerons brain patterns, thus creating very stable and glitch free time portals...But this has nothing to do with the power of belief per se...:)

So there's an encoded matrix of his neural signals that holds the pattern to create these things in s more stable yet not flux way?