My foolproof and recommended time travel methods

TimeFlipper

I was actually talking about Cameron's brain signals.
Sorry, when you said you wanted copies of them i thought you meant the two books i mentioned :)
I dont think the digitised brain signals of Cameron would be available anywhere, if they were nobody would know how to create the time portals for which they were designed to do..:)

NomNomNom

Has anyone tried the 'Somewhere in Time' method? I swear, Christopher Reeve time traveled in 2 unrelated movies; he should have gotten cameo's in the most famous time travel movies during his life (BTTF and Bill & Ted, I think he passed before Hot Tub Time Machine.)

Himalayan Hermit

Has anyone tried the 'Somewhere in Time' method? I swear, Christopher Reeve time traveled in 2 unrelated movies; he should have gotten cameo's in the most famous time travel movies during his life (BTTF and Bill & Ted, I think he passed before Hot Tub Time Machine.)
I have many yrs ago.

Lara

1. Debate - Lucid dream time travel Three testimonials to this method (mine included).
  2. Having an OBE. Einstein swears by this method. See: Time travel possession
  3. Could this method of time travel work?
  4. Buy a HDR
  5. Quartz time travel
  6. 2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Hi Pegii
Thank you for putting up this list. I am going to try them out. I have done the two glass method and candle and mirror . It not work for me. Do you have some more tips to using these two methods?

TimeFlipper

Hi Pegii
Thank you for putting up this list. I am going to try them out. I have done the two glass method and candle and mirror . It not work for me. Do you have some more tips to using these two methods?

Pegii was banned from Paranormalis nearly three years ago for trolling...She was also a fantasist, which is clearly shown in the thread title she created on Feb 21st 2016, that stated :"My foolproof and recommended Time Travel Methods", which is complete BS :ROFLMAO:..