My Guardian Angel made herself known to me...

lowlyservant

I had posted this in another thread, but I felt that it was worth it's own thread and I included more information. I hope that's OK.

I'm used to seeing spirits, mostly the dead. Shortly after Jesus had found me I saw a spirits' profile with praying hands before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had that right idea by praying. A few days later, I saw the same vision and thought the same thing. Again, a few days goes by and I saw it, her whole spirit form, wings and all, with praying hands and she began being dressed in white, starting with her wings, before she flew away. She has a beautiful slim figure - God had created her spirit form perfect for flight.

John 20:12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

When I had seen her hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that she probably has fingerprints just like ours.

About a week goes by and I heard her beautiful voice calling out my name. Her voice is much more beautiful than any human voice.

Also, after having battled with evil spirits one evening, I laid down to sleep and felt a spirit so lovingly lay their forehead on mine. I didn't know who it was until she stood up and I heard her flutter her wings. My guardian angel did this so that I would know that it was her. I thought, how loving of a thing to do. The angels truly are loving creatures.

HDRKID

Hi lowly servant:
I am happy you have met your guardian angel and know her name.

When I was a little boy I fell from a tree 100 feet up. A miracle did occur. Not only did I not break any bones, but there were no bruises and I did not have a scratch on me.

God is very good, but we must obey what he says.

John 9:31
We know that God doesn't listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
God is very good, but we must obey what he says.

John 9:31
We know that God doesn't listen to sinners, but he is ready to hear those who worship him and do his will.

I find this to be pretty lacking on God's part in terms of compassion. Going by the commandments, there is nobody alive who is not a sinner.