Schematic My HDR Project

Conrad thauberger

I say, my dear friend. I didn't get it at first but I did saw that drawing blue print and That might be able to help. My dad and I are still working on it. But when it's finished I'm sure we can see any timeline from the future or the past. I prefer the past but I don't know about my clothing and such because we need to know how to plan on visiting the past and learn how to head back to our proper time line. Because during the past until the 1930s came in, Magic, Sorcery, Witchcraft, and Wizardry were everywhere back then from New Orleans, to England, to Scotland, to China, to Arabia. Like you watch the princess and the frog for example. I had to visit only to the Victorian Era and the early 20th Century because we have the clothing to match it with. We don't have the costumes to match the middle ages.

Tron1

thats my schema where did you get that? someone must have re wrote it. yeah i recognize it. no one else had the brains to write that schema.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
thats my schema where did you get that? someone must have re wrote it. yeah i recognize it. no one else had the brains to write that schema.

I studied all the available online schematics. I came up with this design based on all the ones out there. I think the only difference is the way the witness well coils are hooked up. But I did find an HDR online built by Gibbs that is put together like in the schematic.

Tron1

sorry einstein but i didnt know it's cool. any new ideas can be built even if they come from an old machine. such as a gibb's hdr. have fun with it.

TimeFlipper

ME THINKS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A LARGER BATTERY.
Gravity as opposed to mass times the speed of light times two may get you there.
The trick is how you get there using a car battery or house hold current.
I believe Einstein was talking about Astral time travel and not physical time travel...In the Astral state you are tied to your body with a metaphysical type of "umbilical cord" which is your protection, should anything go wrong...Thats how i see it anyways :cool::)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Einstein, a few questions.

Is your device being developed for physical time travel? Will it transport or open a portal that you must enter?
(I'm guessing physical).

Have you tested it or is it still being built?

Apologies, as I hit Submit, I saw that someone already asked the first question.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Is your device being developed for physical time travel? Will it transport or open a portal that you must enter?
(I'm guessing physical).

Apologies, as I hit Submit, I saw that someone already asked the first question.

It's built. You can see the pictures I posted earlier in this thread. I have tested it. But since I haven't mastered my ability to travel in my astral form, I have had no luck with it so far.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

(I'm guessing physical).

It's built. You can see the pictures I posted earlier in this thread. I have tested it. But since I haven't mastered my ability to travel in my astral form, I have had no luck with it so far.

You could have been successful and physically traveled to another universe without realizing it. Well, I suppose you would have been swapped if that were the case. Hmmm. Have you seen your double running around?