My name for the Apocalypse

steven chiverton

turns out the crab movie was poorly made the acting was ok but the scenes was terrible and stupid and all those horseshoe crabs in the bar drinking alcohol reminded me of the critters movie when they was doing the same thing the movie was awful and the next movie had plenty blood guts and zombies in it and action was ok, i think that movie was Australian it had an aboriginal women actor in it and i think what looked like actor luke goss but luckily they had a half man half machine creature that was controlled by mind power in it that last movie was called wyrmwood apocalypse

Last edited:

WarpBoundBeard

hm what is atm , in Australia atm stands for automatic teller machines,? as for 6d hm thats a bra size i think lol.
a six dimensional bra damn... what wonders could it hold? i thought in AUS atm meant Absolute tyrannical masters...:LOL::p lol mayhem , but a warped mind is useful IMO, wouldn't trade this jail broke brain, for a well functional normie brain.

WarpBoundBeard

So Einstein, and anyone who has incite, so what do we do, because i refuse to accept that if were gods, than we have the means to resist, fight, i get a feeling there scared of our potential. so first thought is if enough of us all over world focused, on breaking the prison,( this made my soul, spirit ,being beyond furious, but felt like it makes a bit of sense of myself( if this is true, i know why id been sent, ( antiauthoritarian, speaks out, not a comply guy, and probably was a threat, and soul crushing meaningless work for benefit of the masters) so what or can we do? i believe if enough humans focus their intent to change reality and free us from this mundane existence. or is this just another false flag, hoax, future control method.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So Einstein, and anyone who has incite, so what do we do, because i refuse to accept that if were gods, than we have the means to resist, fight, i get a feeling there scared of our potential. so first thought is if enough of us all over world focused, on breaking the prison,( this made my soul, spirit ,being beyond furious, but felt like it makes a bit of sense of myself( if this is true, i know why id been sent, ( antiauthoritarian, speaks out, not a comply guy, and probably was a threat, and soul crushing meaningless work for benefit of the masters) so what or can we do? i believe if enough humans focus their intent to change reality and free us from this mundane existence. or is this just another false flag, hoax, future control method.

Just pay attention to anomalies in your life. Gods have the power of gods. Can you think of anything in your life where something only a god could do, actually happened to you? It does seem as if our bodies are designed to turn off our godlike abilities. That is if you are strictly driven by your emotions. Learn to control and turn off your emotions. How about your dreams? Doesn't it seem a bit odd that your dream self is not bound by the rules your awake self lives by.

I honestly think we are here to live lives that we could not possibly live if we were Gods. Kind of like taking a vacation from being all seeing and all knowing. But some of us become aware of our latent God powers and learn to use them.

Creshna1c

Just pay attention to anomalies in your life. Gods have the power of gods. Can you think of anything in your life where something only a god could do, actually happened to you? It does seem as if our bodies are designed to turn off our godlike abilities. That is if you are strictly driven by your emotions. Learn to control and turn off your emotions. How about your dreams? Doesn't it seem a bit odd that your dream self is not bound by the rules your awake self lives by.

I honestly think we are here to live lives that we could not possibly live if we were Gods. Kind of like taking a vacation from being all seeing and all knowing. But some of us become aware of our latent God powers and learn to use them.
That's me, sir. I'm trying to be good, all my God powers are unlocked but not sure if I'm harming people or doing good. I guess I'll just keep practicing. Always remember, our Father, Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who was never a God, but is here to guide us on how to use our old powers.. Peace

WarpBoundBeard

im torn in certain parts, my bias is like oh this is diamond grade anti et disfo, then in future someone hand these docs to George Lucas (and ran with it). BUT there are details within i cant refute, so perfectly tied truths, knowledge, what we are and can do, i mean the base of my years of learning, searching, agrees or gives credit to what is being said. i know that as soon as the prison system explained and the control, something in me lit up with such rage ( again real rebellious, anti control, etc) toward "the old empire" or whatever you want to call them(who or whatever would do this to whole civilizations). I do my best to control my emotion, i dont explode or be violent, but finding center, and meditation is always challenging.

WarpBoundBeard

PS dont take my thoughts as me calling BS, Actual disbelief, or unwillingness to consider info. because ill always consider, take time to think on ( not just react) remain open to the plethora of ideas, beliefs, theories, practices. As ive said this is who/what i am, My weird openness requires that im open to to thought that not all parts of a idea, belief, theory are not the full truth, fact, or relevant and the parts that are, Their the beautiful puzzle pieces we seek, i know some subscribe to purely one "base" (ufologists attribute all happenings to ALIENS, paranormal/occultists Its all just demons/spirits etc, yes i know i talk aliens a lot, but i never believed thats the final truth or whatever frame to work from ) I just simply cant operate/think that way, limit myself as such would be counter to the journey right? Dislike talking to dad about aliens cause there ALL DEMONS, Im like Very constructive, and thought provoking pops.....

Last edited: