Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMe

@JustMe my departure date is the 11th of this month, 23:00. Your vulgarities and febble attempts at humour are not appreciated here. If you wish to join in the conversation and be taken seriously, you must attempt to maintain some decorum.
I will try to "maintain some decorum" if you stop talking nonsense. And thanks for the private message. I am male. But it is still flattering. I'm not that way inclined but you may find the right guy after you travel to the future. You will be able to eat pringles together and everything!

Khaos

where the wild things are
@JustMe my departure date is the 11th of this month, 23:00. Your vulgarities and febble attempts at humour are not appreciated here. If you wish to join in the conversation and be taken seriously, you must attempt to maintain some decorum.
I will try to "maintain some decorum" if you stop talking nonsense. And thanks for the private message. I am male. But it is still flattering. I'm not that way inclined but you may find the right guy after you travel to the future. You will be able to eat pringles together and everything!

Aw he sent you a love note?

I'm the only gay member on this site and he doesn't send me a love note?

Blasphemy!

JustMe

Aw he sent you a love note?

I'm the only gay member on this site and he doesn't send me a love note?

Blasphemy!
Sorry about that! But you can have him. He's a delusional possibly psychotic middle aged man. Have fun!

Lord Henry

I did ask him to explain the science behind his time machine. This will always be my first question and it isn't necessarily for debunking. It's curiosity. I really want to know how it REALLY works one day.

Both me and Tesla came up with a different concept of time. We both believe the past the present and the future or coexist together. That time all the passing of time is simply an illusion of the senses and our senses are nothing more than the electrical signals that ate interpreted by the brain. Signals that can be tuned.

Lord Henry

I did ask him to explain the science behind his time machine. This will always be my first question and it isn't necessarily for debunking. It's curiosity. I really want to know how it REALLY works one day.

Both me and Tesla came up with a different concept of time. We both believe the past the present and the future or coexist together. That time all the passing of time is simply an illusion of the senses and our senses are nothing more than the electrical signals that are interpreted by the brain. Signals that can be attuned.

Lord Henry

Bring us some ladies from your time period.
;)
Certainly, do you like Caroline Munro, she is 3 years younger than me?
However this photo was taken in the 1970s :D.
View attachment 6297

Here I am attempting to explain the science behind how I'm here and you're posting cobblers chap. No doubt at the orders of Mad Malcolm the the Clown. The kommadant of that sinister circle you belong to.

TimeFlipper

Both me and Tesla came up with a different concept of time. We both believe the past the present and the future or coexist together. That time all the passing of time is simply an illusion of the senses and our senses are nothing more than the electrical signals that are interpreted by the brain. Signals that can be attuned.

And all that comes from a guy who said on here his time machine was developed from Tesla`s crystal radio set that draws in its power from broadcast stations that were never operating in 1920, the date from when he was supposed to have travelled from...My 10year old grandson could make that crystal set easily enough!

It further developed into a miniature version of which he said was made from "spare radio parts" such as a basic small solar panel that generates about 3volts, and a crystal earpiece which is supposed to "tune his body"....There was mention (but never seen) of a crank handle that charges up a 3.7volt internal Lithium-Ion battery, and a generator which was supposed to make Tritium from the solar panel (no spare part of a bog standard radio could ever provide that)..and all of those items were housed in a Pringles tube with a bit of paint on it and a couple of hazard warnings! :LOL:..And we are supposed to believe all of that?!! :ROFLMAO:..

Oh and after you have read the remarks at the end of his previous comment."Quote"..No doubt at the orders of Mad Malcolm the Clown..The Kommandant of that sinister circle you belong to.."Unquote"..Iam sure you will feel certain, like me, that Lord Henry Haw Haw has completely "lost the plot" :eek: ::LOL:: :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.