Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry Ok i will add more of exactly what you wrote and maybe it will be clearer to you as to how you associated the CV with the Crystal Radio...I will highlight each key word with " "

Quote: A Crystal Radio has a "unique" property, it doesnt have a power supply, rather it draws its power from the "signals", which is then "rectified" and modulated to produce a "DC power" current, to power electrical devices..The Chronos Velocipede was originally developed as a power source collecting weak "signals" and converting them into "DC power" using a "unique rectifier"...

Unquote: Dont you see the association between the Crystal Radio and the Chronos Velocipede?..The words "unique".."signals".."rectified" which is a "rectifier"..plus "DC"and "power" which i highlighted, all belong to both the Crystal Radio and the CV...

You copied everything i wrote about the Crystal Radio! :LOL:

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I should have a motion picture of my Chronos Diminutive, that should help to put to bed some of the criticisms and doubts levelled at me.

I doubt that very very much...You mean we are going to see the Pringles Can disappearing from sight, to the sound of a small electric motor whirring away in the background, or maybe one of your mechanic mates will make a recording of the TARDIS sounds for you? :LOL:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Why is it when I see Lord Henry I think of Lord Rutledge from Dustin Checks In.

TimeFlipper

Dunno who that is, i reckon he`s a security guard for a car company who obviously works at night and likes reading books from the early 1900s...He loves eating Pringles and the mechanics from the company painted one of his empty cans of Pringles and stuck a few hazard warnings on to make it look more authentic for his spoof postings :LOL:

ardi1970

@PaulaJedi Do you think the departure date of Lord Henry (April 11th=411) and the "Mysterious 411 in Back to the Future II" written by you in your website could have any relationship?

Last edited:

ardi1970

@Lord Henry What's your opinion about President Trump? As you may studied in this timeline, John G. Trump (uncle of President Trump) in 1943, as the technical aide in Division 14 of the NDRC, reviewed and analyzed the papers of Dr. Nikola Tesla when Dr. Tesla died in a NY hotel. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) claimed to have completed a Unified Field Theory shortly before he died, but his theories on electromagnetism's power to distort space and time were never published, seized instead by the FBI promptly following his death in 1943. And Professor John G. Trump was the one who analyzed the papers. (and secretly he could make the time machine). etc... And some people believe that President Trump used the time machine and saw the future, and because it was very terrible he decided to change it by becoming the President of the United States.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Bring us some ladies from your time period.
;)
Certainly, do you like Caroline Munro, she is 3 years younger than me?
However this photo was taken in the 1970s :D.
View attachment 6297

Now, now... every time we mention the word "woman" this picture shows up!!! Back on topic there, Time Flipper. (Sorry Classical, your job). LOL..... :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ok, I didn't help. Lord Henry, did you choose 4/11 to leave because I determined there will be a 4/11 event?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Lord Henry is one of two people, most likely a compilation of both. I know who they are. That's my conclusion. Good day.

Lord Henry

when Dr. Tesla died in a NY hotel. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) claimed to have completed a Unified Field Theory shortly before he died, but his theories on electromagnetism's power to distort space and time were never published, seized instead by the FBI promptly following his death in 1943. And Professor John G. Trump was the one who analyzed the papers. (and secretly he could make the time machine). etc... And some people believe that President Trump used the time machine and saw the future, and because it was very terrible he decided to change it by becoming the President of the United States.

There are numerous stories about Tesla and his work floating around in the ether. What I have noticed is two thirds of Tesla's work has disappeared. I read somebody claiming that he probably destroyed his own work. I think his work has been shelved in a safe that doesn't exist, located in a building that you are unlikely to find on any map. The reason I say that, is Tesla himself said to me. That power and wealth can come from exploiting technology. But even greater power and wealth can be gained from its suppression. Imagine how many of the large international power companies would pay to keep wireless transmission of electrical power off the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.