Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

when Dr. Tesla died in a NY hotel. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) claimed to have completed a Unified Field Theory shortly before he died, but his theories on electromagnetism's power to distort space and time were never published, seized instead by the FBI promptly following his death in 1943. And Professor John G. Trump was the one who analyzed the papers. (and secretly he could make the time machine). etc... And some people believe that President Trump used the time machine and saw the future, and because it was very terrible he decided to change it by becoming the President of the United States.

There are numerous stories about Tesla and his work floating around in the ether. What I have noticed is two thirds of Tesla's work has disappeared. I read somebody claiming that he probably destroyed his own work. I think his work has been shelved in a safe that doesn't exist, located in a building that you are unlikely to find on any map. The reason I say that, is Tesla himself said to me. That power and wealth can come from exploiting technology. But even greater power and wealth can be gained from its suppression. Imagine how many of the large international power companies would pay to keep wireless transmission of electrical power off the market.

John G. Trump's device was revealed in the first draft of Back to the Future. Was a pickup truck with a mounted laser and old refrigerator on the back. They would jump into the refrigerator and another drive the truck into a nuclear explosion.

Phil Schnider a ufo researcher and deep underground base excavation contractor revealed that after the first Trinity nuclear test they could see stars at ground zero after the explosion for weeks. Nukes warp spacetime.

Donald got those plans but of course he couldn't reproduce the effect. John G. Trump was the professor of electrical engineering at MIT for over 30 years. He knew Vannebar Bush who was one of the most prominent members of the Manhattan project. Robert J. Van De Graaf was his personal mentor. John G. Trump would've had access to the Nuclear Test site in Nevada in the early days. Just so happens that's the setting of the original Back To The Future script.

Steven Gibbs told me on the phone Spielberg was contacted by a time traveler. John G. Trump died in 1985, same year the movie premiered. Bob Gale the script writer and Zemekis the director both agreed to change the premise to a delorean to avoid the potential danger of children climbing into old refrigerators, getting trapped and dying. They couldn't convince the studio to pay for the special effects of a nuclear explosion so they used lightning instead.

It's disclosure.

Last edited:

JustMe

when Dr. Tesla died in a NY hotel. Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) claimed to have completed a Unified Field Theory shortly before he died, but his theories on electromagnetism's power to distort space and time were never published, seized instead by the FBI promptly following his death in 1943. And Professor John G. Trump was the one who analyzed the papers. (and secretly he could make the time machine). etc... And some people believe that President Trump used the time machine and saw the future, and because it was very terrible he decided to change it by becoming the President of the United States.

There are numerous stories about Tesla and his work floating around in the ether. What I have noticed is two thirds of Tesla's work has disappeared. I read somebody claiming that he probably destroyed his own work. I think his work has been shelved in a safe that doesn't exist, located in a building that you are unlikely to find on any map. The reason I say that, is Tesla himself said to me. That power and wealth can come from exploiting technology. But even greater power and wealth can be gained from its suppression. Imagine how many of the large international power companies would pay to keep wireless transmission of electrical power off the market.

John G. Trump's device was revealed in the first draft of Back to the Future. Was a pickup truck with a mounted laser and old refrigerator on the back. They would jump into the refrigerator and another drive the truck into a nuclear explosion.

Phil Schnider a ufo researcher and deep underground base excavation contractor revealed that after the first Trinity nuclear test they could see stars at ground zero after the explosion for weeks. Nukes warp spacetime.

Donald got those plans but of course he couldn't reproduce the effect. John G. Trump was the professor of electrical engineering at MIT for over 30 years. He knew Vannebar Bush who was one of the most prominent members of the Manhattan project. Robert J. Van De Graaf was his personal mentor. John G. Trump would've had access to the Nuclear Test site in Nevada in the early days. Just so happens that's the setting of the original Back To The Future script.

Steven Gibbs told me on the phone Spielberg was contacted by a time traveler. John G. Trump died in 1985, same year the movie premiered. Bob Gale the script writer and Zemekis the director both agreed to change the premise to a delorean to avoid the potential danger of children climbing into old refrigerators, getting trapped and dying. They couldn't convince the studio to pay for the special effects of a nuclear explosion so they used lightning instead.

It's disclosure.
Something being in a movie script is not evidence. Back to the future is not a factual documentary...

dh1

In the film Back to the Future the character 'Doc Brown' said he originally came up with time travel on the date of November 5th, 1955. He had punched that date into the time machine and then the character Marty McFly ends up time traveling back to the same date.

During that time period there was a nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site called 'Project 56'. 4 tests from November 1955 to January 1956. One was on November 5th, 1955.

Phil Schenider who revealed the information about the spacetime curvature discovered at the Trinity Test site also revealed an alien battle at an underground base he was excavating that caused him serious bodily injury. His ribcage was ripped open and he had lost 3 fingers on one hand during the battle. He demonstrated these injuries at at several speeches he made before his death in 1995.

It's rumored at his last talk he revealed to a small side audience how to manufacture gold from mercury using a a recipe discovered in his father's notes after he had passed away. After much experimentation was found that process works giving creedance to his previous claims.

dh1

Well like I said before, if you're skilled in the arts of time travel you know the supposedly fictional device can work as described.

JustMe

In the film Back to the Future the character 'Doc Brown' said he originally came up with time travel on the date of November 5th, 1955. He had punched that date into the time machine and then the character Marty McFly ends up time traveling back to the same date.

During that time period there was a nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site called 'Project 56'. 4 tests from November 1955 to January 1956. One was on November 5th, 1955.

Phil Schenider who revealed the information about the spacetime curvature discovered at the Trinity Test site also revealed an alien battle at an underground base he was excavating that caused him serious bodily injury. His ribcage was ripped open and he had lost 3 fingers on one hand during the battle. He demonstrated these injuries at at several speeches he made before his death in 1995.

It's rumored at his last talk he revealed to a small side audience how to manufacture gold from mercury using a a recipe discovered in his father's notes after he had passed away. After much experimentation was found that process works giving creedance to his previous claims.
It's a film. Not real life.

JustMe

In terminator a machine from the future travelled back in time to kill Sarah Connor. Lord Haw Haw, are you a machine assassin? That film is as true as Back to the Future and so also relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.