Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Didn't you say the Chronos Velocipede came with you when you got here? or did I miss read that part. I'm sorry if I did misread it but if so then why couldn't you just take a picture of it with todays style of camera?

Yes the Chronos Velocipede made the trip with me. The thought had crossed my mind to utilise a modern camera. But it's another piece of modern technology to master. I've also deliberately become a technophobe and I don't delve much in to history books. This is in order to prevent possible paradoxes. If I do managed to return to my own era. Also you have to take into consideration, it's a lot to take in and commit to memory.

Lord Henry

During a informal dinner with Tesla, he made several revelations. The first of these was during his experiment with wireless electrical transmission systems. He detected extraterrestrial signals. Initially thinking they were alien in orgins. He confided in me that he was detecting voices, music morse code etc. They were human in origins and from the future. He postulated somehow radio signals had escape the shackles of time.

vortex-T217

You have an interesting story and I'm open minded about the possibilities of this happening to you but it's also natural to be sceptical with all the different claims and hoaxers out there looking for attention. If you can get yourself a modern camera and attach a usb cord from the camera to your computer then once you do that your computer will tell you how to do the rest. That would be great if you could do that. I'd be interested in seeing it!

What did you do after you arrived here and woke up? what did your surroundings look like and where exactly were you at? Did you wake up in the same spot you teleported from, except now in this time period?

How did you survive with no identity for this time period? did you tell anyone else that you met in this time period of what happened to you?

where did you live in the last few years with no money and how did you come across a computer and afford it? did you have to get work under the table?

how did you eat and survive after waking up in a new time period? does the food here make you sick when you eat it?

Did you still have all your memory of everything after waking up or was there some lost that slowly came back?

what do you think about the HDR?

dh1

we're knowledgable about time devices..so plz share. Will help us believe ya.

Lord Henry

we're knowledgable about time devices..so plz share. Will help us believe ya.

The second revelation that Tesla brought up. That the human body was not only a good conductor of electricity, but can become an essential component of an electrical system. His early receiver used Tesla himself as the tuning coil. The Chronos Velocipede was originally an updated version of his equipment he used to receive the signals he believed where broadcast from the future. I only became a convert to the idea when I tested the device myself. It was during a testing of the device that we discovered a peculiar effect.

9th Wave

Tesla had access to many thing's & a vast amount of contributor's, but throughout my entire studies of his biography, I never once came across the name, "Henry".

I have to ask you, when tesla was gone, how did you come-by this technology?

9th Wave

The thing is, altered states of the paradox can even shift how a personal relation with a individual might proceed, thus never actually knowing the same exact person in this dimension.
The Tesla you knew, might not be the same Tesla in our time frame that we know him as in our history books...

Status
Not open for further replies.